Surviving on water only

Northwest coast, our little city of about 10,000 does get its water from a lake but is treated.

they literally dipped a bucket into a lake lol.
it was a northern fly-in only community in the summer. ice roads in winter.

they literally dipped a bucket into a lake lol.
it was a northern fly-in only community in the summer. ice roads in winter.

So... closest thing to Heaven one can get without having to die first? Cool.

This part of your thread got me thinking about using just A until B arrived.
Yeah it'll do you mate. Something better than nothing. I checked the canna feed and they say 3.5ml/L for full dose so id give them 1ml/L each of a&b and they should be sweet on that for a good few weeks.
When the veg nutes aren't strong enough the first thing to appear it's Nitrogen deficiency. The bottom leaves go yellow from the tip and it works backwards towards the stem.
Soon as you see the yellowing go up 50%.
If nothing's going yellow down low then they're not hungry. And if they're not hungry they quite simply don't eat it so it's just a waste adding any more.
It just builds up in the pot.
Can physically see it building up when you grow in a reservoir and the ppm meter can tell you minute by minute exactly how much nutes the plants are absorbing from the feed.
Coco and reservoir growing are the same thing mate. No differences whatsoever other than the presence of coco that does nothing other than hold roots and water.

Yeah it'll do you mate. Something better than nothing. I checked the canna feed and they say 3.5ml/L for full dose so id give them 1ml/L each of a&b and they should be sweet on that for a good few weeks.
When the veg nutes aren't strong enough the first thing to appear it's Nitrogen deficiency. The bottom leaves go yellow from the tip and it works backwards towards the stem.
Soon as you see the yellowing go up 50%.
If nothing's going yellow down low then they're not hungry. And if they're not hungry they quite simply don't eat it so it's just a waste adding any more.
It just builds up in the pot.
Can physically see it building up when you grow in a reservoir and the ppm meter can tell you minute by minute exactly how much nutes the plants are absorbing from the feed.
Coco and reservoir growing are the same thing mate. No differences whatsoever other than the presence of coco that does nothing other than hold roots and water.
Thank you, I'll use the A until the B arrived, I'll keep an eye on any changes in the plants!
Much appreciated!

Happy growing!

@Weaselcracker this is all that's on the bottle, the rest is just instructions and warnings.

20190626_121656.jpg
20190626_121635.jpg

Looks like all you need for now. :thumb:
If you’re in Rupert there used to be a nursery down in Seal Cove that had bottled nutes. Been a few years since I’ve been down that way.

Looks like all you need for now. :thumb:
If you’re in Rupert there used to be a nursery down in Seal Cove that had bottled nutes. Been a few years since I’ve been down that way.
Haha! Nice work detective. SC greenhouse is still operating but only had GH Flora series nutes, and some one came in and bought the lot out when I planted these clones.

Happy mail day, the coco B nutes arrived today, it was held, opened and inspected by the border agency, they opened the bottle too.

Now they can get a regular feed tomorrow.

When you start going using them more go at most 3ml each to 1L as anymore causes problems bud.
Alright, thanks! So excited to get my first coco grow going properly!

There is a few bottles of Advanced Nutrients in there too that works well with Canna's boost and pk.

STAGE 18/6

week 1-2: (1.5ML A+B) (3.5 rhizotonic)

week 3: (2ML A+B) (2ML rhizotonic)

STAGE 12/12

week 1-2: (2.5ML A+B)

week 3: (2.75ML A+B)

STAGE FLOWERING

Week 1: (3ML A+B) (1.5ML VOODOO JUICE)

WEEK 2-4: (3ML A+B) (2ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML BIG BUD)

WEEK 5-7/8: (3ML A+B) (2.5-4ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (0.75-1.5ML PK)

There is a few bottles of Advanced Nutrients in there too that works well with Canna's boost and pk.

STAGE 18/6

week 1-2: (1.5ML A+B) (3.5 rhizotonic)

week 3: (2ML A+B) (2ML rhizotonic)

STAGE 12/12

week 1-2: (2.5ML A+B)

week 3: (2.75ML A+B)

STAGE FLOWERING

Week 1: (3ML A+B) (1.5ML VOODOO JUICE)

WEEK 2-4: (3ML A+B) (2ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML BIG BUD)

WEEK 5-7/8: (3ML A+B) (2.5-4ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (0.75-1.5ML PK)
Thank you! Much appreciated!

Happy growing!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom