Super Lemon Haze: Take 3

have you come across any extreme lemon phenos BtzGrow?

Thanks for stopping by. I'm going to say that I'm an very early noob to the grow community and the SLH was my first adventure into the Lemon arena. This particular is from 420 and it's a hybrid so I would say it's not extreme if by that you mean 100% Lemon.

It does smoke extremely well with a smooth finish and a tart lemon taste. Great energizing high unless you over do it. I have made a second Lemon Haze purchase from a different producer but haven't grown yet. So many seeds, so little time.

I tried to run one this summer but it never made it out of the peat. Not like I don't have enough plants already, so I wasn't totally bummed. Also I still have one more seed!
Did it germinate and pop out of the seed husk?

Day 6 since the Flip. - While watering today I took a moment to measure these beautiful girls. The tallest of the two is the DynaGro girl at 36inches. The MegaCrop girl is slight shorter at 24 inches. Measurements are from the top of the grow medium. There has definitely been some growth since the flip, however is minimal. I should have taken measurements on the flip day, Meh! Pictures to follow in a few days.

Yes, the reservoir is approximately 2inches deep as the 1/2 hole is cut with the bottom of the hole at 2" above the bottom of the bucket. Those are 2gal Lowes paint buckets. I have also used a 1.5gal black tapered wastepaper basket from Dollar Tree and my brother @FelipeBlu has started using a black 2 gal bucket with a pour spout from Dollar Tree.

I feel these size containers can easily produce yields in the 1.5 to 2oz range. Take a look over at my Berry Bomb grow and also my Triple Cheese growth at 42" at the beginning of stretch.

I'm going to be attempting a 4-6 plant micro grow with clones from the Triple Cheese in 1gallon potting containers with perlite in an Ebb and Flow system. Looking forward to seeing how that performs.

Yes, the reservoir is approximately 2inches deep as the 1/2 hole is cut with the bottom of the hole at 2" above the bottom of the bucket. Those are 2gal Lowes paint buckets. I have also used a 1.5gal black tapered wastepaper basket from Dollar Tree and my brother @FelipeBlu has started using a black 2 gal bucket with a pour spout from Dollar Tree.

I feel these size containers can easily produce yields in the 1.5 to 2oz range. Take a look over at my Berry Bomb grow and also my Triple Cheese growth at 42" at the beginning of stretch.

I'm going to be attempting a 4-6 plant micro grow with clones from the Triple Cheese in 1gallon potting containers with perlite in an Ebb and Flow system. Looking forward to seeing how that performs.
Crazy! Ya I was checking out some of your journals, had to follow a couple!
Do you end up drilling another hole when you have to start watering twice a day? Hear ppl just tape up the first one and put another one 2 inches above first one

Crazy! Ya I was checking out some of your journals, had to follow a couple!
Do you end up drilling another hole when you have to start watering twice a day? Hear ppl just tape up the first one and put another one 2 inches above first one
There is no need to tape and drill a higher hole as the plant grows. I've never had to water more than once every other day with the buckets I'm using. In early veg cycle it only requires watering every third day. The reservoir holds approximately two liters and I water with 2 liters every other day. There is typically about a half a liter of runoff on that schedule. Suggestions for runoff typically call for about 10%. I go over to insure a better flushing of the reservoir and reduce issues in my view.

The Perlite has the ability and actually wicks the water up about 8inches. from the top of the reservoir level of 2inches. On rare occasion when doing a flush I tape the hole and fill with more pH'd water to flush.

BTW, there is a Hempy Community here called Hempy Headquarters. Lots of info to go through there. Additionally I have resourced additional info from Google by searching Dutch Bucket and also Hempy Bucket. I really endorse this technique and welcome any questions you have as you work into the idea.

There is no need to tape and drill a higher hole as the plant grows. I've never had to water more than once every other day with the buckets I'm using. In early veg cycle it only requires watering every third day. The reservoir holds approximately two liters and I water with 2 liters every other day. There is typically about a half a liter of runoff on that schedule. Suggestions for runoff typically call for about 10%. I go over to insure a better flushing of the reservoir and reduce issues in my view.

The Perlite has the ability and actually wicks the water up about 8inches. from the top of the reservoir level of 2inches. On rare occasion when doing a flush I tape the hole and fill with more pH'd water to flush.

BTW, there is a Hempy Community here called Hempy Headquarters. Lots of info to go through there. Additionally I have resourced additional info from Google by searching Dutch Bucket and also Hempy Bucket. I really endorse this technique and welcome any questions you have as you work into the idea.
Thanks man

Watering Day and here are a couple of pictures of the SLH girls.

First up is the tallest yet a little skinny MegaCrop girl. 40inches tall.

Second up is the slight shorter but full bodied girl, DynaGro at 38inches tall.

Both have grown some since stretch began but not nearly as much as the Triple Cheese in the middle of this picture at 48inches tall. Yikes! Crikey I hope I don't run out of Head Room.

The tent looks lush and packed! How many days did you veg the SLHs?
I start counting Veg from the point I put the sprouts into perlite. That happened on May 1st which is 9 weeks of veg before the flip. I actually had dropped the seeds around the time you and the gang visited. So in answer to your question 63days plus the seedling time of about 2 weeks.

That I guess would be considered a long veg period. It would have been much better if they hadn't of done that weird stretch of over a foot growth for two nodes while I was away between May 20th - 26th. That really screwed the plans up.

Back
Top Bottom