Stizz1e's First Autoflower: RQS Hulkberry Auto

Stizz1e

It's been a few years since I was on these forums and I have to say, it feels good to be back! I got myself a nice budget vivosun setup from amazon. 32" X 32" X 63" tent with their VS1000 (100 watt) LED lamp. I'm running a hulkberry autoflower from Royal Queen Seeds, as the title says its my first try at auto flowers. I'm pretty deep into this grow at this point so I'll do one big post to get up to speed at first.

Strain/s: Hulkberry Autoflower
Genetic Makeup: Hybrid Sativa
Pot/Bucket Size: 3 Gallon
Tent Size: 32" X 32" X 63"
How Many Plants: 1
Environment: Indoor
Stage: Flowering
Medium: 75% Fox Farms Ocean Forrest 25% Perlite
Lights: 100 Watt LED
Nutrients: Fox Farms Nutrients
Room/Tent Temperature: 70° - 80°F
Relative Humidity: 50% - 65%
Pests: None
Watering: Two to three times weekly, one feeding per week

I planted one seed into a 3 gallon fabric pot on 4/26/24. It sprouted on 4/30.
One week in on 5/7:

5/14/24 first dose of veg nutes at 1/4 strength:

5/16/24 first pistols

5/21/24 week three of veg:

5/28/24 first week of flower:

6/3/24 week two of flower:

6/11/24 week three of flower

6/18/24 week four of flower. I noticed I was developing a deficiency here that I thought was a calmag issue, but turned out to be a phosphorus deficiency, so this week I went to full strength tiger bloom, all other nutes still at half strength:

This brings us to this week.
6/24/24 week five of flower:

I think that I'm about two to three weeks from chopping at this point. Im trying to find a reliable way to check the trichs, but my hands are less than steady so the usb microscope I got isn't cutting it. I think I'll just stick to my 30x-60x jeweler's loop. I'm excited to be back, hope you enjoy the read!

Did a trichome check today to see what I could see, but my shaky ass hands and a usb microscope don't mix that well 😅
They look clear to milky to me with about 50% of the hairs turning orange, but maybe someone with better eyes can chime in.

I'm still thinking about chopping in two to three weeks, but I want some other opinions so that I know when to flush/go straight water. This plant is 8 weeks from sprout, RQS says harvest in 8-9 weeks from sprout which I know is wishful thinking but I'm still close by their accounts. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Did a trichome check today to see what I could see, but my shaky ass hands and a usb microscope don't mix that well 😅
They look clear to milky to me with about 50% of the hairs turning orange, but maybe someone with better eyes can chime in.

I'm still thinking about chopping in two to three weeks, but I want some other opinions so that I know when to flush/go straight water. This plant is 8 weeks from sprout, RQS says harvest in 8-9 weeks from sprout which I know is wishful thinking but I'm still close by their accounts. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
You were here long before me, but welcome back anyway - plant's looking superb
My eyes are no better than yours I'm sure, but to me they have that white look; not sparkly, not dark

You were here long before me, but welcome back anyway - plant's looking superb
My eyes are no better than yours I'm sure, but to me they have that white look; not sparkly, not dark
Thanks! Yeah that's what I thought also, I'll keep an eye on it. Hopefully once there are a few amber trichs the microscope will pick them up even if I'm shaky.

Back
Top Bottom