Stem benders

The S hooks that spoke of. I don't like the little spring clip sooner or later I will take that piece off .
20.99 $ for 60 of them. My friend has a dry van storage filled with new boxes of nuts and bolt.
My plan is to hang some SS nuts from them on the plants in main line training .
20240723_163203.jpg

It's indoor. Which is what blows me away how tall it is.

This is two days ago. I won't go in my basement today because I had to remove a straight hermaphrodite plant from the room today. Caught it in time but I pulled all the watermelons off of it I'll check it every three days for more.

But..here is the plant two days ago...

I rope that one stalk and pull it under the other light because it's at its limit on height. I'm probably going to have to move it up into my closet where I have an 8 foot ceiling. This ceiling is only 7 foot 2 inches

20240723_115128.jpg
Yes, but trellis netting needs to be up where buds are ...
I use the shit out 1 inch PVC pipe.
Make tall a stand . you can buy the corner pieces from amazon .. if you want I can look them up for you .
That is what i would do ... nice plant ... hey look up main lining or Loli pop training ..

20240723_163249.jpg

Yes, but trellis netting needs to be up where buds are ...
I use the shit out 1 inch PVC pipe.
Make tall a stand . you can buy the corner pieces from amazon .. if you want I can look them up for you .
That is what i would do ... nice plant ... hey look up main lining or Loli pop training ..

20240723_163249.jpg
I actually have some of those hooks. Never thought of using them in that way. But it appears to be a good use for them.

Question for you... Do you drop the white and warm white lights once you go in bud and just use the UV and IR with some deep red 660nm?
I know they also make a 680nm.
I used the 660nm on my plants and it definitely turned the terp scent up a notch.
my lights dont allow dropping any specific light off. The only choice I have on my lights is to turn bars off by dropping the percentage. I think I would do much better to sell all 4 of my lights and get a 6x6 that I can control better.

Also...

Well my conclusion on these stem benders is they are pretty much not something good to use if not in stretch. They are gimmicky. They do work. But, they also put a dent in your stems to get the stem to go where you want it to go.
You would have to use them during the fast growth stage in order to not get damage to the stem. If the stem is already hardened up it will dent it if you want any significant bending to open the center of the plant up.

Back
Top Bottom