Spike's Grow Room

Re: spikes grow room

:welcome: Thx K2,how the hell are ya,good news about Iowa maybe going medical soon,Me and bro already do some doctoring there. :surf:
hell yeah dude, that's really good news.. Things have been great on my end. Check out my latest journal, I got a 600w and have 5 growing right now. They're doing 100 times better than my last batch.

Really nice for tiny plants, beautiful cola on that first one!

Inspiration for those with little to no space :D

More I think about it,you don't have to call my plants tiny,small and powerful
and a good representatives for their strains,would be much more truthful and to the point,lol. :surf:

More I think about it,you don't have to call my plants tiny,small and powerful
and a good representatives for their strains,would be much more truthful and to the point,lol. :surf:

Haha I meant no offense, it's harder to grow small than big!

I'm trying to convince my friend to stop wasting his money buying expensive bags of random crap. But his place is small, so he'd need to micro it up.

Your plants are the perfect size and they look amazing to boot!

Just kidden bro,we all do what is right for us.:surf:

but growing is much better then buying,tell your buddy that I grow for personal,never run out,takes up 1 book shelf.

:welcome: new grow pics :surf:

front unknown male-----back 2 fem. widows going good
HPIM1932_.jpg

:welcome: This morning the unknown male is showing hermie traits,post pics soon so I can get expert opinion. :surf:

I have 3 females but 1 is very diff.It came from my brother in law and it was great smoke but this plant is a female,cool.but I wanted seeds.

some of your plants about same size.:surf::thumb:
hell yeah dude.. I'm loving this HID, it makes the plants grow so much faster and fuller. I'm gonna put the HPS in and switch the cycle to 12/12 when the smallest is around 12".. The others should be around 16-18" I would imagine.. Gonna finish with some monsters I'm sure.

hell yeah dude.. I'm loving this HID, it makes the plants grow so much faster and fuller. I'm gonna put the HPS in and switch the cycle to 12/12 when the smallest is around 12".. The others should be around 16-18" I would imagine.. Gonna finish with some monsters I'm sure.

very good plan bro:surf:

Back
Top Bottom