SourDiesel outdoor grow, no smell

The70’s

My friend has a sour diesel outdoor grow that is currently flowering and has Zero smell to it, her other plant SwissWatch smells wonderful…..

Any thoughts ??

1724535491411.jpeg

1724535703568.jpeg

Yep what Hobbes said above- its early days at this point….

Pretty sure scent is there but immature at this point in time. Maybe wash your hands and do a stem rub then Hoover on that… but will also say some strains just aren’t that loud, my PPOG fits the category.

It’s decent if you deep inhale on growing or cured buds but if you put a whole cola on the table, me thinks it would mostly go unnoticed and does not possess the ability to funk up the room like most strains do

Sulfur is the mother of taste and terps, look for blurb I wrote it’s post # 3877 over on Gee64’s journal called the G Spot.

your neighbor lady grows a nice tree!!!

Yep what Hobbes said above- its early days at this point….

Pretty sure scent is there but immature at this point in time. Maybe wash your hands and do a stem rub then Hoover on that… but will also say some strains just aren’t that loud, my PPOG fits the category.

It’s decent if you deep inhale on growing or cured buds but if you put a whole cola on the table, me thinks it would mostly go unnoticed and does not possess the ability to funk up the room like most strains do

Sulfur is the mother of taste and terps, look for blurb I wrote it’s post # 3877 over on Gee64’s journal called the G Spot.

your neighbor lady grows a nice tree!!!

She certainly does, now my hope is she joins soon, and introduces herself 😌 I was at her house for dinner with my wife and i thought ok lets post a thread, we got answers pretty quick, she was impressed with the community

She certainly does, now my hope is she joins soon, and introduces herself 😌 I was at her house for dinner with my wife and i thought ok lets post a thread, we got answers pretty quick, she was impressed with the community
Hi , I did join. Yes enjoying the site. I'm going to go out now and see how they're doing I'll post a pic of my swiss watch. Smells amazing

Every Strain can be different in many ways, seeds from same pack can do that also though too 😉 :rofl:

Nice size plant for size of pot, looks happy.
:passitleft:
I was thinking the same thing. My dad and his buddy use to grow some big ones in 5 gallon buckets. They would pull them up in a tree by the handle with a little cable to stop critters and flood waters from killing them. Also they would grow them in cypress tree stumps in the swamp. He said the plants roots would always find the water in the stump. Maybe the mulch under the soil would act like a wick? I have yet to try it I guess it’s a numbers game just plant as many as you can and hope some make it. It just seems like they need to much attention to have a high success rate

Hello I have a question. I found a very small piece of bud rot on one cola. Is the entire plant or cola bad
Probably not. Usually just the rotted part, and a couple of cm above and below it.
If the rot has spread inside the cola and is only now starting to show on the outside, then the cola is bad, and you'll need to check the other colas

Back
Top Bottom