Someone made my day, always post reviews pos/neg

KBUENOS

High Friends!
I am here with some proof that your reviews are worth you time, some years back actually I was lured to a new company with a nice little promo, one of those promos where you leave a review and get something,
Turned out the person was scamming for reviews, they quickly built the company and sold all the rights to it, likely for a chunk too.
I was contacted directly by the new owner about my experience, and this person wants to in his own words make things right with me, and so far I am really glad that I took the time to talk to this person, I was really expecting the shipping scheme or something, I am pleased to say that the only thing that I gave was my address and promise to update my review how I see fit, certainly no sweat right.

I am going to catalog my journey with them and hopefully you and I will learn something together, I am so happy for this opportunity.
Thank you Dustin from strainbank, if you are reading this by chance I hope that you will consider joining the 420 community an perhaps sponsoring would be a worthwhile endeavor for all. I know how much a bad experience can effect the opinion of a lot of people, if you have any experience with them please feel free to tell me about your own experience.

I was repaid with better than what I was originally expecting in my opinion, I received established clones in rockwool cubes and a shipper, this is my first time ever receiving anything like this, I was pleasantly surprised that I got two different types. some "wedding cake", and also "venom runtz which I am particularly curious about, if you saw my strain review on "pink runtz" then you already know that it is one of my favorites, the flavor is top notch, and a smooth smoking experience, narcotic scent so I am hoping for great things.
Dustin had mentioned on the phone about the "wedding cake" was something that he had been working on himself, I have them separate so we will get a review on both of these flavors too, I pray for all of you who find this post to have a wonderful day, stay warm and stay safe, I am having a hard time transitioning personally as we did have a super warm year, and now that winter is coming fast I fund myself wanting to stay in bed and un der the covers :yummy::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom