20231024_113340.jpg
20231024_114540.jpg
20230909_111217.jpg
20231003_111658.jpg
20231007_140619.jpg
20231022_144125.jpg

20230909_111153.jpg

20231007_140431.jpg

Locked and loaded, added a beer chiller, and wowee, my beer and bong, just gots me an upgrade, and since theres two, and its ice cold steel , my glass eyes, pop out, and spill out, all my feelings,,dont leaving onthe telephome, advance poetry and sheet music, are actually codexs, that ive redefined, and my hobbies include but are not limited too, eye hacked the timeline, and past present and fute, why dont you have a tachometer, oon that stick shift, yet, end of the song, and the line, vids at new game new rules, on blueytube, show me, lighting this freaker up, with a laser, ans tesla coil, the jacobs ladder worked out, but when eye retrive my eyebrows, and brain splatter, with an eaxtra tall ladder, ill hack pot and more, oops, past tense, at the words largest poerty site, look for, lets go play thermonuclear football, and got hologram tv, or how to hack a bong, and get down, bang a gongs playing, what you brought to the table, im in the middle of the ring, yet i remain humble, ticking in my head, was playing, anthraxed your vegetative state, stoner poetry rocks, and ill help you look for it, after eye swallowed it.

Your bong upgrades sound like they're straight out of a stoner's dream! I mean, a beer chiller? That's some next-level innovation right there. And diving into the world of advanced mods?

Thank you, very humbled, I like modifying and changing things, my coleman inflatable jacuzzi is now a ridged hull, yet the lights on the Bong allow my mute ears to track my guests or music and tv get replicated thru lm3915 sound to light and its a functional tachometer as well. wax holds the electronics which is standard and removable and cleanable, use the pink stuff to do less cleaning and more hotboxing. The bigger one is 20 inche yet 4 foot of travel, cleverly compact. Currently writing a codex called Origens of the gifted as codex Seraphinianus is no longer uncracked. great lucidity to go with some indica smoke.

That's some serious dedication to the craft. I'm all about exploring new ways to enhance the smoking experience, so hearing about your setup has me hyped!

That's some serious dedication to the craft. I'm all about exploring new ways to enhance the smoking experience, so hearing about your setup has me hyped!
its got a set of lights that respond to sound as im a mute and bang tunes and the tv and it got old asking my pot buddy if he was talking to himself and if he would let me in on it so its tracking for the deaf plus music and tv but its a tachometer they told me wasnt available and shoot howdy its a stick shift that lights up a little too much like my robotics do. lm3915 or ka series and mic amp from aurdino but skipped the cpu as im a hacker and light mine with a jacobs ladder ans a 35k volt plasma sparkler that mapped my living room wiring out plus the old laser trick, its fun to put electronics on glass, thinking about painting a circuit on.

That bong is insane! I dont think i could even clear that in one breath. I would also be so afraid of knocking it over.
Me too, ive broken the down stems but its saved the bong a few times but i have a middle one with foam thats a beaker thatll take a three foot fall as ive unfortunately dropped, but not broken that one. and pink stuff in the water to fog coat it otherwise its harder to clean. thanks, its got a tachometer and im either wierd or different, your free soul choice. have to go, my new robot beat elon musks fake aeral technology which is just eye tracking added to r.o.s. robot catalog which is operational and already helping disabled kids. voice synthesis and speach recognition in his earpiece tells me hes a bad guy in space. peace.
is my laser fun fun fun.

Maintenance and cleaning comes to mind lol!? Looks fun enough and I like the dedication!

Cheers!
I use "the pink stuff" as its a fog preventor and doesnt allow sticking to a perfectly clean surface, seems, im into science, play with A.I. ros robotics and love to add different designs, the bong has a lot of light and the downstems arent supposed to have water so i put some there and it looks like a equalizer graphic display with the lighting below acting like a tachometer. my contribution, plus aurdino minus the cpu and just two pre built sensors. I was going to do a sensor that light the bong with a laser but my robot brings it to me and lights it now. (transbot se or transbot can grab a soda and bag of chips when im couch locked getting mental exercise and satisfying munchies. My associate has light touch and sound activation with painted circuitry because we went exterior. sound to light gets a tachometer, first, by the way. thanks for checking out too, much appreciated. voice is cool too to grab a munchie attack solved, eye tracking, we already help the disabled with, not currently available but very very very soon, added to ros robotic library and then you can stare while stuck with the remote and it can laugh too.

Back
Top Bottom