Soil growers, whats your go-to Flowering fertilizer

The70’s

I use mainly GaiaGreen 444 mixed into all my soil for vegging, and during flower i use 284Bloom
So, im just starting to add additional fertilizer during my grows, the first i used was CalMag+ during veg, like a 1/4-1/2 dose during waterings, as its a liquid.

Do you have a go-to flowering fertilizer

I have been using the two Roots Organic Terp Teas. They have their Terp Tea Grow and the Terp Tea Bloom. Both of these have some Cal-Mag mixed in and most of the time it is enough. If I feel that a bit more Calcium is needed I use their product at the amount shown on the package.

I do not mix them into the soil. A dose is sprinkled over the soil as a top dressing. A week to two weeks the powder is gone so it is time to put on more.

So, im just starting to add additional fertilizer during my grows, the first i used was CalMag+ during veg, like a 1/4-1/2 dose during waterings, as its a liquid.
I do not know as I would call a Calcium-Magnesium product a fertilizer unless it has the three macro nutrients included. If it is just Calcium with Magnesium I figure it is a supplement

No matter whether it has the macros nutrients added in or not, the Cal-Mag should be used at full dose as the manufacturer recommends. My feeling is that if it is being used at a reduced dose then by the time I see that the amounts are not enough it is almost always too late to play catch-up if the plants are in flower.

Sweet Candy is a great bloom booster and soil conditioner.

Back
Top Bottom