Soil growers, whats your go-to Flowering fertilizer

I'm in on this one. Filling up my vape and pulling up a chair. Happy Monday!! Can't wait to enjoy the grow show!! 😎✌️

I didn’t know about the P-bass when i ventured to the music store, i got a little squire, i love the split pickup P-Bass though
So a squire Jazzbass? I mean it's almost the same, it's indeed single split pickup in the middle vs 2 pick ups neck & bridge.
J-bass is an iconic sound, the solo Jaco sound or you can go nice and warm and dubby with the neck pick up.
It has more sonic variety, but I find it a bit scooped against a P-bass which has a bit more push, you can just plug it in and put it under any track and you got bass within seconds.
If one plugs a J-bass in there's always this song and dance of finding the correct tone for the piece.
I've had a studio and it's definitely something I've observed many times, P-bass we're rolling! use an amp or not plug a di straight into the mixer and I've got a workable bass sound.
J-bass, oh here we go, 15 minutes of fiddling with the controls on the bass & amp, aah too bright & metallic, or hmm too deep & dark
Still a great instrument with its sound and its players, but for all round studio duty for most styles of music the P is a time saver :)

So a squire Jazzbass? I mean it's almost the same, it's indeed single split pickup in the middle vs 2 pick ups neck & bridge.
J-bass is an iconic sound, the solo Jaco sound or you can go nice and warm and dubby with the neck pick up.
It has more sonic variety, but I find it a bit scooped against a P-bass which has a bit more push, you can just plug it in and put it under any track and you got bass within seconds.
If one plugs a J-bass in there's always this song and dance of finding the correct tone for the piece.
I've had a studio and it's definitely something I've observed many times, P-bass we're rolling! use an amp or not plug a di straight into the mixer and I've got a workable bass sound.
J-bass, oh here we go, 15 minutes of fiddling with the controls on the bass & amp, aah too bright & metallic, or hmm too deep & dark
Still a great instrument with its sound and its players, but for all round studio duty for most styles of music the P is a time saver :)

Great reply, im looking forward to doing some recording, im going digital, i picked up a behringer xr18 tablet controled mixer to interface all my gear to my Laptop.

I picked up a Yamaha stage cusom kit off craigslist, it was cheap and rough, but once i got it home and disassembled it to be cleaned, that was all it really needed, and my Blue fender and Ampeg 410/GK Backline made it in the drum pick
1727155096792.jpeg

1727155143748.jpeg

Im gonna be using Garageband on a MacbookPro which i dont have yet.

1727155303757.jpeg

A guy close by to me built a 412 with Celestion drivers which sounds pretty damn good mated up with the PRS 50watt tube head, its a 2ch.

Not sure what im gonna record hahaha, i might just end up being a weird collector of equipment, my guess when i meet some musicians where i take lessons, i’ll put some folks together to jam….

Sounds like you're almost setup.
Drum looks great!
Very cool amp.
Oh is the blue bass the Squier? do they make them in that style? Looks like you're in between both styles? as you got two pickups, but the front one is placed a bit more to the middle and is split as well?

I kinda want one with a moveable pickup.. As really the pickup positioning and combination is the most defining sound difference in electric instrument.

Back
Top Bottom