Sipping Super Sativa Seed Club Strawberry Cookies in Sanlight.

Fenderbender

High 420nites.

Setting up for a new grow.. a SSSC Strawberry Cookies & a Dutch passion Sugar Bomb Punch
But for headline purposes I went with all the S's.
Time for sweet dessert strains as well I've got jars of earthy skunk as a main course for the foreseeable future so I probably won't mind these for the new year.
They were on sale at Dutch Passion with a buy one get one free deal.
From ordering to delivery was 24hrs, but I only live a stone throw away so your mileage will vary.

IMG_1727257954215.jpg

BrandSuper Sativa Seed Club
ParentsStrawberry Cough F1 x Thin Mint Cookies (OG Kush x Durban Poison) selected cut from California
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
Flowering Time6-7 weeks
THCHigh
CBDLow

BrandDutch Passion
ParentsTHC Bomb X (Critical Orange Punch x Bubba Island Kush)
GeneticsIndica-dominant
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
Flowering Time9-10 weeks
THC20%
CBD0-1%

I'll be Sipping under a Sanlight EVO 3

And I'm planning on using this and water until flower.
Plagron Royalmix & Perlite, Great White Premium Myco, Canna Calmag
I also have a tiny bit of Bionova Profimix left which I might use.
And the Biocanna Rhizotonic is also nearly finished, I'm gonna use that up in the seeding & rooting process as well.

IMG_1727543772386.jpg

Setting up the pots and well this is a thread for lazy growers the objective is to do so in such a way that I'm pretty much hands off once I planted the seed until I can start manipulating the plant.
A SIP is a great tool for this as I just need to time the first filling of the reservoir

Fill the SIP with "soil" & perlite mix, I've haven't used hydropebbles as an intermedium this time Azi!
Then I put the ring on top press it down a bit and fill that 284 style in alternating layers of perlite and soil.. I mist soak each layer through with rhizotonic so there's plenty of moisture present in that area for the seedling to go hunt. I don't wet the rest of the soil yet, I activate that the first time I fill the reservoir
IMG_1727606864704.JPEG

IMG_1727607219350.JPEG

Done! Now I'm waiting for the seeds to crack.
And I've put a smartpot and transplanted a small cutting that's still alive and flowering from the previous plant.
Gonna try to get it back to vegging but survival chances are slim as she was in bad shape not much root to speak off. I put a bit of Great White on the transplant.
Done.jpg

Drop some Miauws! @Melville Hobbes @JiggiLotus @BeyondClouds @OG Sinse @Bill284 @Azimuth @NileOG @Trala @Azimuth @Scottay @budnoob3

A SIP grow? I'm in! :thumb:
Yeah back in the SIP club.
I'm curious if I'm going to notice a difference now there's a lot more fert holding soil in the pot without the pebbles, but the roots didn't mind the pebbles as they fill up all the space in between.
Maybe more stable, since all the roots are now in the same zone & ph..

Back
Top Bottom