Shippers

who ships flower to ohio? low price
hi mate - low price = low quality, you can't have a Champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget Duude
Pop some beans if you want some good bud

who ships flower to ohio? low price
Difference between shipping and delivering. Shipping involves a common carrier or business which handles the transportation. Delivery is when a dispensary has an employee personally 'deliver' the flower to your front door and hand it to you.

Depends on where you are at but some large cities in Ohio already have one or more licensed dispensaries but I did not find out if they had product yet and were open for business. Or do what some have recommended and drive to one of the nearby states which have approved adult recreational and/or medicinal use. By the looks of it you could drive to Michigan or head for Illinois but the other connected states have not yet legalized recreational sales.

sorry yes delivers was the term to use..
I brought up the difference between shipping and delivery since shipping often involves transportation or common carrier companies and that can get the feds involved.

If it is like what happened here in Michigan it will take awhile before delivery service starts. Hopefully someone from Ohio knows of a dispensary that is up and running and will contact you.

Not sure just how far along Ohio is but they legalized recreational use less than a year ago. If I read it right the large cities recently started giving out licenses for dispensaries. The dispensary will have to get its supply of Cannabis and products somewhere and it takes time for commercial grow operations to get started.

I found out about the first dispensaries here that started up when reading the newspapers and watching or listening to the local news on TV or radio. It was so new that the news went to the dispensaries to do interviews and get photographs or film the inside of the stores. Now some of the dispensaries are advertising on the evening news.

A total of 14 dispensaries, five cultivators and six processors have received provisional licensing as of last week. Road trip to a dispensary for over priced, mediocre quality, is where you are currently at. Growing your own quality beans will be better quality, possibly faster, and defiantly cheaper. Order everything now and you will have cured jars full before thanks giving.

Back
Top Bottom