SHARE YOUR ROCKET SEEDS PHOTOS

Rocket Seeds

420 Sponsor
Hey Rocketers,

Are you proud of your Rocket Seeds plants? Show us your green thumbs! We're looking for the most impressive Rocket Seeds plants to feature and reward.

How to enter:

1. Post a high-quality photo of your Rocket Seeds plant in this thread.
  2. Include a link to your grow journal (if applicable) for detailed information.
  3. Tell us a bit about your grow setup and any challenges you've overcome.
The prize:The winner will receive an exclusive, limited-offer release of our new strain for the upcoming fall collection! This is your chance to get your hands on something truly special before anyone else.

We'll be selecting the winner based on overall plant health, growth, and visual appeal. So, get snapping and share your green masterpieces!

Good luck to everyone!

rocketseeds.com.png

We are on our second grow. We will only use RocketSeeds. Our first grow was Amnesia Haze (feminized autoflower). My second grow is Gummibears (feminized autoflower). I am amazed by how beautiful the plants turned out and the impressive yield. Even when we didn't hardly even have grow lights or nutrients when we first started out. This time around, we have it all (tent, etc.). Thank you, RocketSeeds!

Okay, I know this is probably going to be the wrong place to post this, but its the closest thread I could find for this post.
I just had to show folks what I received when I purchased from Rocket. Feel free to move this post to a more appropriate location if need be.
So check the quality and attention to detail in the package. when I've bought seeds from other companies I just got a plain manilla envelops sent by regular post. Rocket sent priority mail and insured the package! Plus a whole bunch of other goodies I never even knew was coming. Thanks Rocket!

rocket seeds 5.jpg

rocket seeds 4.jpg

rocket seeds 3.jpg

rocket seeds 2.jpg

rocket seeds 1.jpg

Okay, I know this is probably going to be the wrong place to post this, but its the closest thread I could find for this post.
I just had to show folks what I received when I purchased from Rocket. Feel free to move this post to a more appropriate location if need be.
So check the quality and attention to detail in the package. when I've bought seeds from other companies I just got a plain manilla envelops sent by regular post. Rocket sent priority mail and insured the package! Plus a whole bunch of other goodies I never even knew was coming. Thanks Rocket!

rocket seeds 5.jpg

rocket seeds 4.jpg

rocket seeds 3.jpg

rocket seeds 2.jpg

rocket seeds 1.jpg
Sweet! I love it!

Back
Top Bottom