ShadyMac's BPB - Lemon Cherry Gelato, DWC

Soooooo. I screwed up pretty bad... My "Stoner" math didn't account for only growing 4 plants and I mathed for 8!!!!! So a bit over fed. That would explain the slow growth and some yellowing. Ooppsies! Once I realized my derp' moment I drained, and refilled with the CORRECT ml of nutrients. Oooof, not a good start. Luckily, they are recovering after the corrections and I think I'll be ok. Still dumb mistake...

Also, here is a current EC, temps, and ph reading. The PH climbed a bit over 20 hrs, so i'll note that, drain her tonight and make corrections once more.

Soooooo. I screwed up pretty bad... My "Stoner" math didn't account for only growing 4 plants and I mathed for 8!!!!! So a bit over fed. That would explain the slow growth and some yellowing. Ooppsies! Once I realized my derp' moment I drained, and refilled with the CORRECT ml of nutrients. Oooof, not a good start. Luckily, they are recovering after the corrections and I think I'll be ok. Still dumb mistake...

Also, here is a current EC, temps, and ph reading. The PH climbed a bit over 20 hrs, so i'll note that, drain her tonight and make corrections once more.

Good catch it happens to all of us. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom