Seeking Volunteer For Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi Forum Moderator

We are excited to open the door to psychoactive medicinal fungi discussions in a safe, legal environment. You can learn more about it here New Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi Forums!

As we embark into unchartered waters, we can use all the help we can get making sure everyone stays on the right path. It's easy to stray into discussions that could get us all in trouble, so we are seeking a solid member to help us find that balance.

Would you like to become part of our Team?
420 Magazine is looking for one passionate and dedicated member who would like to become part of our dynamic and dedicated team. We are in the business of bringing the message of Cannabis Hemp & Fungi awareness to the world, and you could be a part of this important mission.

We are looking for a member with a proven posting history, who shows maturity, frequents the site, and has a willingness to work hard, without issues of ego. We want someone who is patient, caring and compassionate. Is this you?

Fungi Moderator: Ensures discussions in the Psychoactive Medicinal Fungi forums & gallery are free from guideline violations and clutter. We get spam, banned members coming back to start trouble, irritable people flaming others, sidesteppers attempting to take sales from our sponsors, people trying to use the site to hookup, and more.

We spend countless hours editing or removing these unwanted posts every day so that members can enjoy a much more comfortable and positive vibe while here socializing, learning and contributing.

We are looking for a serious and responsible person for this most important position. Previous grow experience is not required but is preferred, with a greater than one year site membership.

The ideal Moderator is an individual that is high energy, patient, willing to teach and explain our guidelines repeatedly with a kind demeanor.

Being a staff member with 420 Magazine will require dedication and time. You will need to be available on a daily and regular basis. You will need to demonstrate that you can, and will, work as part of our mature and dynamic team. We want you to be honest and hard working, and exhibit the qualities of accuracy and timeliness.

Please, only established members who have a review-able and violation-free post history need apply.

If you can't commit the time, haven't been a member very long, or have not been signing in frequently, please wait a cycle, participate more, and apply next time.

Ask questions if you have them, tell us why you're the right person for the job, and please post your application in this thread or send resume and cover letter to hr@420magazine.com

:cheer: Exercise Your 420 Activism Gene :cheer:

:thanks: :Namaste:
Good afternoon..... I'm Timothy Freeman and I'll be honored to take on the position. Please feel free to contact me..... Thank you Cheer's

Good afternoon..... I'm Timothy Freeman and I'll be honored to take on the position. Please feel free to contact me..... Thank you Cheer's
Please read the requirements again and try again once you're ready :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom