Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

The smoke from it is special. Seedling had some of that crop. He's better at decribing tastes and smells. :passitleft:
I still have about a gram of that.....in fact I still have a little of everything I have got off you.....durban, chronic, A5 Panama, Killer A5, Bubba Hash, and Lemon Zkittles.....I am like that though.....I like collections. I tend to smoke whatever I have the most of on the regular and that is my Blue Mystic.

I'm not going to say there is only 1 way to do CAT drenches. I do it a little different than what most are doing. Everyone seems to think later is better, I'm not sure why. If Duggs is guiding you then I don't want to give you different advice. There is some evidence that CAT's given earlier (or more like on time) with long flowering sativas help them finish "on time". A 2nd round of CAT drenches can actually make them start blooming again too. There is no right or wrong.

I'm not going to say there is only 1 way to do CAT drenches. I do it a little different than what most are doing. Everyone seems to think later is better, I'm not sure why. If Duggs is guiding you then I don't want to give you different advice. There is some evidence that CAT's given earlier (or more like on time) with long flowering sativas help them finish "on time". A 2nd round of CAT drenches can actually make them start blooming again too. There is no right or wrong.
That is what I am looking into and definitely want to play with style. If this LTK is gonna go 16 weeks.....a second round of Cats is probably gonna happen. I am definitely gonna run some more challenging Sativas eventually, and will play around with the timing when the time comes.

Lights on today was action packed....both Laniakea plants were thirsty as well as the Black Cherry Punch. All three got the Cat drench at 10ml dosage per gallon. Each pot took two gallons. Really glad I did a water run yesterday or I would be scrambling.

Accidentally came into contact with some buds and they are super sticky....the sweetness coming from the BCP is just perfection.....

20191202_190038.jpg
20191202_190001.jpg
20191202_185943.jpg
20191202_185914.jpg
20191202_185854.jpg

"Lookin good Billy Ray"...."feeling good Luis"... :headbanger:
Your BCP is lookin proper. Just like it aughtta...:high-five:
LTK is taking her time , she gonna be nice ...:surf:
Thanks Duggs....I am happy with all of them. They all have such different things going on. The BCP is a stunner for sure. The LTK is starting to pack frost like I wasn't quite expecting. Makes me motivated to try more IHG and HSO stuff out. Now that I think of it I should check and see how the Platinum Punch matches up with the Bubbas Gift. Sounding like a fun one. :yahoo:

That is Akroyd and Murphy from Trading Places? :rofl:

U gotta nuff lite there?? :reading420magazine:
Looks like another lite ...or two , maybe angled inward from this side.. :surf: dunno....like one of those Nextlite Cores like i got ......just thinkin out loud Seedling.
Your garden looks beautiful..
Yeah....at this point I can add that Viparspectra 300W.....but I am just gonna leave it for the tent for now to tend to the seedlings coming along next week. I definitely need more light....but I need to be responsible for once and be patient. Next time around I will have more light....thinking about another TS1000.....but we will see. I might have to wait until the spring 4/20 sales. I am also a little hesitant due to my power issues as I am nearly at my max safe limit with that beast of a space heater in there sucking half my capacity. My lease is up in July....so I might be moving to a more suitable location to build a better garden.

I have that same dome light in my front foyer.

Oh...plants look gorgeous.
Thanks Gov! :cheesygrinsmiley:

On a side note here I did pick up a voltage tester......man I really don't know how I lived without one for so long. I haven't cracked the faulty baseboard heaters yet but did play around with it and see what a useful tool that is.

This weekend I will have ample time to work on the heating situation....if I can get that one pumping that space heater can go in the closet and I will have 1500 more watts for lights!

Evening Seedling & Crew :party:

Shades on in here eh! Sweet Baby Jesus the girls are looking sexy Asf!

I had no clue LTK could go 16 weeks.:thedoubletake: Almost bought every pack of HSO that’s out :rofl: I do own half of em... but now I am regretting bf LtK isn’t one of them!

Mars TS would be a nice addition! Nice value too if got during a sale. They will do fine with the current lighting too. Add the vipar in tho if ya can swing it.
:passitleft:

BH anyone ? Yep taste nice for sure. The Zkittles smells very lemony. Never smelt a bud that had such a intense citrus or lemony aroma.

:popcorn: Great convo on the cats! I’ve only given them late at week 5/6 so far and that worked well enough. That was on 9-10week strains I’m first run soil.

I am also interested to try a earlier CD. My next drench is a full tp on the Maui’s so after that I could cat at approx 21d (w3). Resin is forming slowly so it’s tempting me to cat ASAP.

Seed your pics are stunning. Keep
Em coming brotha :high-five:

Going to be fun to see them finish up:slide:

Time for some dinner. Happy gardening Gang :ganjamon:

Evening Seedling & Crew :party:

Shades on in here eh! Sweet Baby Jesus the girls are looking sexy Asf!

I had no clue LTK could go 16 weeks.:thedoubletake: Almost bought every pack of HSO that’s out :rofl: I do own half of em... but now I am regretting bf LtK isn’t one of them!

Mars TS would be a nice addition! Nice value too if got during a sale. They will do fine with the current lighting too. Add the vipar in tho if ya can swing it.
:passitleft:

BH anyone ? Yep taste nice for sure. The Zkittles smells very lemony. Never smelt a bud that had such a intense citrus or lemony aroma.

:popcorn: Great convo on the cats! I’ve only given them late at week 5/6 so far and that worked well enough. That was on 9-10week strains I’m first run soil.

I am also interested to try a earlier CD. My next drench is a full tp on the Maui’s so after that I could cat at approx 21d (w3). Resin is forming slowly so it’s tempting me to cat ASAP.

Seed your pics are stunning. Keep
Em coming brotha :high-five:

Going to be fun to see them finish up:slide:

Time for some dinner. Happy gardening Gang :ganjamon:
Thanks ken....gotta say it feels as good to be watching other peoples grows doing well as much as my own. Great community here doing such great stuff! Still hard to believe I get to be a part of this stuff. My plants are just amazing me every day. The LTK definitly bulked up overnight with the first Cat!

I am gonna be popping a group of seedlings next week....and I need that Viparspectra for the tent. I am gonna see how things turn out with the three, but next run for certain I will have a full four lights over top. Considering something like Duggs was suggesting....the Next Core....that would be perfect.

Gonna grab some pics in a bit....I need to rest my bones and soak in a hot tub for a while. Every muscle in my body is stressed and needs some time. Gonna be indulging in that wonderful BH at the same time. It's gonna be great.

Evenin Ken , Seedling , Gov..and friends, .cheers...tryin a lil GG#4 tonight....:roorrip:
Always a pleasure Duggs.....Seeing this GG#4 keep popping up makes me want to pop these Dracarys (Bubba Kush×GG#4)! I have too many good choices over here....too many :bongrip:

Pulled down a few branches to get a good look. The little Lani has got some short chunky buds happening....next door is the spear shaped Jack Skellington pheno. The BCP doesn't feel like a big yielded, but it doesn't really matter...she can do whatever she wants looking like that. This LTK is a monster.
20191205_215004-01.jpeg
20191205_214938-01.jpeg
20191205_215111-01.jpeg
20191205_215134-01.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom