Its now over the fence

Looking in on Das Hinterhof, the lovely Mothers to my Purple Ghost Candy grow are happily chugging along. Its almost looking like they've naturally triggered.....perhaps they have.

These 2 plants are heavy heavy drinkers.

Stay funky Bros!

Looks terrific out there in the sun, and if the fence height is a problem you could build a trellis on top take the plant off the stand. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Shouldnt be a problem....hopefully.
I dont really want to take it off the stand and kill the grass.

Winter will do that anyway, no?
No...Winter will make the grass go dormant...but never dead.

All us Canadians don't have to re seed or sod our lawns every year when the igloos melt.....thankfully.

Flower was indeed happening at the last post....I feel like it has come earlier this year.

Its been a challenge to keep this baby fed.

I was gone over the long weekend (which was quite warm) and returned to a very weepy plant. Of course, I hit it with water and nutes. A day later and all kinds of yellowing leaves came out of nowhere that I pulled off. So I re nuted again today with a little bit more Miracle Grow Bloom than I usually do.

Stay funky Bros!

Today in Das Hinterhof

Again once can still see just how hungry this plant(s) is. Despite making the nutes a tad more potent, still lots of tugging of Nitrogen from the lower leaves. That being said, this plant looks 10x more happier than my tent grow but with 1/10th the amount of frost. Quite the dichotomy.

Stay funky Bros!

Ya das is good! She is certainly bulking nicely the plants in my yard are nowhere near as far along.
with 1/10th the amount of frost.
I’ve never had very frosty plants the couple of times I’ve grown outside, Sheds Cap Junky seems to be the exception to the non frosty outdoor rule!

Back
Top Bottom