Royal Queen Seeds Collaboration With Tokin Roll On Medusa And Titan F1 Strains

Okay, let’s get started. About a month or so ago @Royal Queen Seeds ask me to grow out a couple of their F1 strains and of course I agreed. I just received the seeds last week and placed one of each into a half of shot glass of water. Since then, I have placed them into their final pot and since then they have germinated and as of today, they are above ground.

Both of these strains will be grown in Promix that has been adjust with 30% perlite and 10% vermiculite. I seem to get good drainage with this mixture. I don’t like my soil to clump, I like it fluffy. Both strains will be grown in 3-gallon fabric pots with one of them being supplied by Royal Queen Seed with their logo on it.

So here goes.

Medusa is a true F1 hybrid created from pure, inbred cannabis lines. She boasts uniform grow traits, mouthwatering aromas and flavors, and plenty of potency. If you're looking to bring stable, elongated plants into your room, tent, or garden, look no further

Medusa F1: Mouthwatering Aromas, High Potency, and Mid-Size Plants

Though she won't turn you to stone like the mythical goddess after which she's named, Medusa F1 is bound to get you plenty stoned in her own special way. Combining genetics from inbred lines deriving from Sugar Magnolia, a thick and sweet indica, and American Beauty, a fast, fruity hybrid loved for its well-balanced, positive high, the result is an auto flowering F1 variety that produces fresh flavors, a unique cannabinoid profile, and large yields.

Aromas, Flavors, and Effects of Medusa F1: Mint, Pepper, and Fresh Fruit with a Balanced Cannabinoid Profile

Medusa F1 is a very aromatic cultivar with a vibrant concentration of terpenes bearing notes of fresh mint alongside an upfront peppery kick, backed up by hints of fresh fruit, berries, and tangy fuel. Her thick, frosty flowers consistently produce high levels of THC and CBG, as well as high concentrations of myrcene, ocimene, farnesene, and caryophyllene. As a result, Medusa F1 has strong effects that relax and stone the body from head to toe (brought on by particularly high concentrations of myrcene and farnesene) while motivating the mind with an uplifting, creative, and motivating kick (thanks to high concentrations of ocimene).

Growing Medusa F1: Tall Yet Manageable Plants with Heavy, Easy-to-Trim Flowers

Medusa F1 seeds produce elongated autoflowering plants with long, strong branches and well-spaced internodes. Plants regularly grow up to 2.6 – 2.8 feet tall and boast a fast flower time of just 42–45 days (72 days from germination to harvest). Thanks to her genetics, Medusa F1 produces plenty of thick flowers with big, swollen calyxes that make for very easy trimming. Medusa F1 is very stable, handling stress and unfavorable growing conditions with ease, though she is somewhat susceptible to Botrytis, so make sure to keep tabs on the humidity in your grow room/garden.

Medusa F1 data sheet
Variety: F1 Hybrid auto
Genetic Background: Sugar Magnolia x American Beauty
THC: Very high
Yield: XXXL
Height: 2 - 3 feet
Flowering time: 40 - 45 days
Harvest: 70 - 75 days after germination
Major terpenes: Farnesene, Myrcene, Ocimene
Effect: Balanced, Creative, Physically Relaxing, Sleepy
Flavor: Blueberry, Diesel, Fruity, Mint, Pepper
Climate: Short Summers

Now that you gave Medusa a look. Let see what Titan has to offer.

Titan F1 stands out as one of the most potent options from our line of F1 hybrids. Thanks to her genetic lineage, she produces sky-high levels of THC and boatloads of delicious terpenes. Plus, plants reach modest heights while churning out impressive yields.

Titan F1: One of the Strongest F1 Hybrids

What do you think of when you read the word “Titan”? Some associate it with the children of Uranus in Greek mythology. Others know Titan as the largest moon of Saturn. And those with green fingers? Well, these people recognize Titan F1 as a cannabis variety on the cutting edge of genetics. As one of the first true F1 autoflowering hybrids, this pioneering cultivar offers something productive, resilient, and brand new. Although not birthed from celestial bodies, Titan F1 still has an impressive ancestry! Talented breeders created this F1 by crossing inbred lines that share a heritage with Blue Dream, Sugar Magnolia, and Amnesia.

Effects, Flavors, and Aromas of Titan F1: Powerful Effects and Sugar-Citrus Notes

Titan F1 will treat your olfactory system throughout the flowering phase, and beyond. This autoflowering variety unleashes a powerful terpene profile consisting mostly of myrcene, farnesene, ocimene, pinene, bisabolol, and limonene. Combined, these aromatic compounds offer notes of fruit, candy, and lemongrass. With the highest THC concentration within our F1 hybrid range, Titan F1 exerts a powerful and fast-acting effect that melts the muscles and clears the mind. Perfect for enjoying after a long day at work.

Growing Titan F1: Stealthy, High-Yielding Plants

With an average height of 25.4 inches, you can grow Titan F1 just about anywhere and maintain a low profile. This bushy plant features an indica morphology, a huge trichome count, and develops into a mature specimen in around 73 days from germination. Gear up for a uniform, consistent crop that will thrive in practically any environment.

Titan F1 data sheet
Variety: F1 Hybrid auto
Genetic Background: Blue Dream x Sugar Magnolia x Amnesia
THC: Ultra-high
Yield: XXL
Height: 1.8 - 2.5 feet
Flowering time: 40 - 45 days
Harvest: 70 - 75 days after germination
Major terpenes: Caryophyllene, Farnesene, Myrcene, Ocimene
Effect: Calming, Focus, Physically Relaxing, Uplifting
Flavor: Candy, Diesel, Herbal, Pine, Vanilla
Climate: Short Summers

So where are you at in the grow? Glad you ask.

Both Medusa and Titan have broken ground and are ready to start playing. They are currently about a ½ inch tall and being fed just RO water at this time. I will weight a couple more days until they get a little size to them before I start posting images.

That’s all folks.

Stay safe and grow well my friends,

Tok..

This is the my third journal for this grow period.

Back
Top Bottom