Roots Of Agony: Marzbadrock's Ongoing Thread Of Hardcore Bondage & Confinement

Yeahhhhh!! Im in! Ill be tossin a 00 Seeds Auto CheeseBerry in the drink for its 24 hr swim here momentarily for the 2l confinement show. :thumb: Then here in a few weeks when my latest HAZE.IO seed order comes in Ill toss in a few more DWC style. Most likely a VIP Seeds Taison Auto and a Barneys Farm Grape Muerto Auto. :high-five:

Are we starting with 12/12 or is this just for fun tiny creative containers?
Veg for as long as you dare! This is a fun run.

I think I found my first entry - roughly a 4" sphere.

so, i had an idea,,:oops:,, that's usually where it goes bad,,

i was just talkin to the missus about wishing and wanting to have a bit more space in me labooratoory flower room,, i really had no solution to the conundrum other than expanding the room itself,,, :cough:

or so i thought,,:hmmmm::scratchinghead::helpsmilie:

i also thought i did not have enough room in my flower room, at the moment,, to even grow a solo cup, never mind anything slightly larger,,so i contemplated not entering this challenge,, :sorry:

or so i thought,,:hmmmm::scratchinghead::helpsmilie:

with duttys and dutty toos help, i might have come up with a bit of a fix,, one that satisfies both crises , least for now,,

first,, the container,,

P1160721.JPG

that is seven inches of smooth, hard, sexy, curvy canadian pvc ecstasy right there,, and a peanut butter tub lid,, maybe a half half gallon or so

i use these pieces,, the pvc pipe and the tub lids for adjusting the height of my plants to the light, in veg and flower, so, i knew they fit good together, not perfect, but is ok cuz we need drainage,, i have a bit-o-hempy pot goin on here,, there is about an inch of perlite on the bottom there and the tub lid has about a half inch of a reservoir there,, i know,, minimal, but my first foray into hempies,, i go feet first friends,, yeehaaaa,, :cheer::peace:

now, my labooratoory flower room is small, but has an upper and lower level,, basically doubling the size of my available grow space,, three feet by three feet,, times two,, if ya see what i mean,:scratchinghead:

so, i devised a plan,, this be it,,

P1160724.JPG

that's me upper flower level matie, the right side,, note dutty up there, way upper right,, dutty too pointing at im,, he is on a upward pointing screw,, and he is hurtin a bit,,, that area is a bit,, 'outside' my normal grow space up there,,,

but,,

i built this thing,,

P1160722.JPG

a paint can lid screwed to a two by four,,:bitingnails:,, to hold the plant pot,, i will monitor capabilities closely here,, thanks,,

note the hole, upper left this time,, it is upward facing as well,, and coincidentally,, purely,, matches the screws general direction and location and

voila

P1160726.JPG

dutty and dutty too doin there best exorcist pose there,, goofs,, break me up tho, gotta say,,

it fits,,

i am so in,,

How high up is the hole in your Canadian PVC hempy?
I can't see it in any of the photos.
That's some very nice jackleg engineering on the shelf. Way creative.

thanks tead,, appreciated,, simple is key, for me stupid, removable also, key, removing simply,, bonus

holes are basically the screw holes, which i guess are mostly airtight,, so, next drainage is the top of the red lid,, it is not so tight as to not leak,, tho i have not filled it yet,, seed just popped in water,, babysitting,,

i am comfortable with slow drainage,, till the water stops coming out the top of the red lid,, so,, the red lid holds water,, my reservoir,, tiny,, yes

So, basically, you've got a small external (inside the red lid) res going... no top, no light blockage... just exposed water.
Not so good. You'll surely grow something... green algae if you're lucky... but high possibility of other growth. Been there... tried that.
Seal the bottom of the pipe somehow and drill a hole about 2" up. You'll be a much more successful hempy grower.

So, basically, you've got a small external (inside the red lid) res going... no top, no light blockage... just exposed water.
Not so good. You'll surely grow something... green algae if you're lucky... but high possibility of other growth. Been there... tried that.
Seal the bottom of the pipe somehow and drill a hole about 2" up. You'll be a much more successful hempy grower.

ok, i see that,, great info,, thank you,, i am on the case,, container is still dry,, no water has reached the bottom yet,, i will do it,, thank you again,, very helpful indeed,,:thanks:

Ok... so now that the serious biz had been handled.... let's talk about this...
that is seven inches of smooth, hard, sexy, curvy canadian pvc ecstasy right there

ummm.... someone needs to channel Freud into this thread!

Been helping a plumber buddy do a rough in on a large project. Running lots of water lines and PVC sewer lines. Saw your words about the PVC and grabbed some scrap PVC from the work site yesterday. Thanks for the idea!

Don't mind me, I'm just going to throw these out there without much fanfare. I don't have any expectations other than failure, but I'll never know until I try.

Micro-hydro! :adore:

Back
Top Bottom