Rob and Renee

Mike Wright

420 Support
420 Staff
To everyone in the 420 Magazine community. Rob's Mom has had a series of health crises, requiring him to make daily trips to the hospital. I know everyone joins me in sending positive energy for a best outcome and speedy recovery. We all know the indispensable role he plays in keeping the peace and making sure that the site always stays positive and focused.

Renee is also dealing with the aftermath of the recent death of her Mom, trying to get estate issues settled and helping the rest of the family during a difficult time.

Rob and Renee ask that we please try our best to treat each other with extra kindness and respect, so that everything can run smoothly until things return to normal for them.

Let's show them how much we love and value everything they do for all of us, and help make this easier on them.

To everyone in the 420 Magazine community. Rob's Mom has had a series of health crises, requiring him to make daily trips to the hospital. I know everyone joins me in sending positive energy for a best outcome and speedy recovery. We all know the indispensable role he plays in keeping the peace and making sure that the site always stays positive and focused.

Renee is also dealing with the aftermath of the recent death of her Mom, trying to get estate issues settled and helping the rest of the family during a difficult time.

Rob and Renee ask that we please try our best to treat each other with extra kindness and respect, so that everything can run smoothly until things return to normal for them.

Let's show them how much we love and value everything they do for all of us, and help make this easier on them.
Thanks Mike. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Mind and soul sending positive vibes and love to the both of you.... I know things are tough but you are not alone ❤️❤️❤️.

And no worries on things here well hold it down 💪👌

And thank you @Mike Wright for letting us know 🙏🙏

Back
Top Bottom