Renaissance Man's Second Grow

Looks like they are lacking potassium, not nitrogen. The plant doesn't need a lot of N at this point in the grow. So far the buds are getting what they need, but something is off. I've never liked the 6.5 pH... it misses out on the 6.2-6.5 stuff, and if you have a fast upward drift, it can miss out on a lot more. For grins, try adjusting to 6.3 a couple of times and see what happens.

Looks like they are lacking potassium, not nitrogen. The plant doesn't need a lot of N at this point in the grow. So far the buds are getting what they need, but something is off. I've never liked the 6.5 pH... it misses out on the 6.2-6.5 stuff, and if you have a fast upward drift, it can miss out on a lot more. For grins, try adjusting to 6.3 a couple of times and see what happens.
Ok Thanks @Emilya, I'll do that. I'll do that the rest of the grow and see what happens. My bloom nutes for potassium is only 4. Think a bloom booster of 0-52-32 too soon or even necessary?

ugh.. i'm over this grow.

I have been watering with 6.3pH and added my bloom booster twice now with a break in between with only pH water in between. Problem looks the same if not worse. Not to mention, no trichome development still. Just gonna hold out to the end and see what happens. What do you do with cannabis that has little to no trichomes? Compost? so frustrated.

I'm ready to start my new grow. I just ordered Sour Diesel, Bruce Banner and OG Kush. I'm going back to TegaBrop and see if that makes a difference. My first grow was stellar and my second grow was a fail.
20220627_095836.jpg
20220627_095847.jpg
20220627_095840.jpg
20220627_095851.jpg

I can't say I've ever seen a grow with no trichomes on different varieties in the same tent. Is it reused soil? How many days since flip?
crazy, right? the one on the left is a clone that had very good, high trichome buds. soil is new.. the biggest differences from this and last grow is nutrients and also pH. Last grow, I was diligent about 6.5pH every water. This grow, not so much until recently 6.3pH. It's been crazy hot and a pain in the ass to regulate the heat so I wonder if that could be? I also defoliated a lot going into flower and a some during the first two -three weeks of flower.. not sure if that stunted it's development. There is absolutely no smell

No smell would be from the lack of trichome development, but there were a lot of changes from last grow which makes it harder to pin down which one it is that's causing the trouble.

I doubt it's the defoliation though since I've seen and grown some sparkly flowers with serious pruning techniques before flip and after stretch.

From looking at the numbers you posted on the nutes it looks like the Veg is low on N and the Boost puts the P in lockout territory. Personally I would toss those for next time and go with GeoFlora if you want to top dress. Lots of folks here have great results using them, though at slightly higher rates/faster timing than the original instructions.

what a damn shame. I wish I knew what caused it. Don't even know what to do with it.. I guess I'll make some edibles and see if that works. Cutting em down next week (if they make it)

20220630_124439.jpg
20220630_124445.jpg
20220630_124450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom