Rehabilitatora Grow Journal #2

also the stretchy one isnt lifted atall not sure if u can notice by the pics

Isn't this the stretchy one? Whichever one it is it's on a riser like the other two, so the tallest one doesn't need a riser and the other ones can get shorter ones. They you lower the light to maintain the same PPFD.

1000000871.jpg

Isn't this the stretchy one? Whichever one it is it's on a riser like the other two, so the tallest one doesn't need a riser and the other ones can get shorter ones. They you lower the light to maintain the same PPFD.

1000000871.jpg
no both other plants have upside down pot for lifting the stretchy one is on the back and its on the ground no lifting guess if i want some similar plants i have to put same kind of strains only heh

hey guys i found some dry trick its seems interesting any toughts i never used math or plant weight for the drying process only the snaping branches but i gotta work on that this trick seems legit.
plant pics from day 34(almost week5) will be here in a few
Yeah, I don't know. I've always used that 25-30% of chop weight as a general guideline and it does line up pretty well, but it depends on your starting moisture. If you drought your plant at the end to increase trichomes it could be starting out at a lower weight (drier plant) than a plant watered to the end and you'll get different results from each.

I prefer the hygrometer in the jar approach as well.

What I do is chop, trim, wash, and hang. Once the buds feel dry on the outside I put them in a container with a hygrometer and manage from there. They generally start out mid to high 70's and I close the container for a bit to let the moisture spread out across the buds, then leave it open to dry them down a bit, close it up to sweat them some more, open to dry them, etc.

Once the closed container moisture level reaches 62% I jar them up and burp daily for a week and then less frequently.

Using the calculation assumes the same starting moisture level which can vary a little plant to plant.

Yeah, I don't know. I've always used that 25-30% of chop weight as a general guideline and it does line up pretty well, but it depends on your starting moisture. If you drought your plant at the end to increase trichomes it could be starting out at a lower weight (drier plant) than a plant watered to the end and you'll get different results from each.

I prefer the hygrometer in the jar approach as well.

What I do is chop, trim, wash, and hang. Once the buds feel dry on the outside I put them in a container with a hygrometer and manage from there. They generally start out mid to high 70's and I close the container for a bit to let the moisture spread out across the buds, then leave it open to dry them down a bit, close it up to sweat them some more, open to dry them, etc.

Once the closed container moisture level reaches 62% I jar them up and burp daily for a week and then less frequently.

Using the calculation assumes the same starting moisture level which can vary a little plant to plant.
i used this method so far azi learned from u and other ppl here guess u got a point with the difirent watering and strain for the end so it could not be so right after all the jar method is good so far i wanted to explore some other methods :p

Back
Top Bottom