Reg Run- Cherries Dubilee x LC18

Howdy y'all!
View media item 2712861
Gonna try to actually complete a full journal. I have a tendency to start journals & get annoyed when I'm posting all the same things in my perpetual journal. Felt like I was just double posting.

Anywhoo.... this journal will be following the journey of some Cherries Dubilee x LC18 regs I'm growing.

The goal is to find a keeper female, and possibly even keep a boy or two for pollen collection. I plan to run this journal through the seed group, cutting clones, and a few follow-on runs of the clones I keep.

I welcome anyone to jump in and speak up, ask questions. I know I might seem grumpy, but I really enjoy the interaction with y'all.
:passitleft:
I will be doing mostly video updates in this journal. I think it'll give me a better opportunity to speak and explain the things I'm doing along the way, and will save me from posting duplicate pics in different journals.
It'll save me a bunch of typing too lol :laugh:

I'll be happy to chat it up with y'all anytime though.

So.... my grow area is roughly 5' x 6' with a Mars Hydro FC6500 overhead. The room is equipped with heat/ac, humidifier and dehumidifier, oscillating fan and 6" carbon filter.

I grow in straight coco with Dyna Gro nutrients. Generally in 1-3 gal pots.

Hope I can do this one right. Excited to have y'all along for the ride.

Keep it MotaVated

Howdy y'all!
View media item 2712861
Gonna try to actually complete a full journal. I have a tendency to start journals & get annoyed when I'm posting all the same things in my perpetual journal. Felt like I was just double posting.

Anywhoo.... this journal will be following the journey of some Cherries Dubilee x LC18 regs I'm growing.

The goal is to find a keeper female, and possibly even keep a boy or two for pollen collection. I plan to run this journal through the seed group, cutting clones, and a few follow-on runs of the clones I keep.

I welcome anyone to jump in and speak up, ask questions. I know I might seem grumpy, but I really enjoy the interaction with y'all.
:passitleft:
I will be doing mostly video updates in this journal. I think it'll give me a better opportunity to speak and explain the things I'm doing along the way, and will save me from posting duplicate pics in different journals.
It'll save me a bunch of typing too lol :laugh:

I'll be happy to chat it up with y'all anytime though.

So.... my grow area is roughly 5' x 6' with a Mars Hydro FC6500 overhead. The room is equipped with heat/ac, humidifier and dehumidifier, oscillating fan and 6" carbon filter.

I grow in straight coco with Dyna Gro nutrients. Generally in 1-3 gal pots.

Hope I can do this one right. Excited to have y'all along for the ride.

Keep it MotaVated
I'm in. :thumb:
But only if you jump off the boat at the end :rofl:
Love me some coco Amigo :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Here's the first video update...

I plant to post one every week to explain everything I do throughout a grow.

Apologies in advance if all my videos pop with a black screen. Youtube has me flagged for 18+ content.

Thanks again for tagging along; hope everyone enjoys the show.
:snowboating:

Your shows are typically more than decent. I doubt that's gonna' change! :Rasta:
This first group should be interesting. I'm gonna dog em pretty hard. They'll stay in them 1gal pots til harvest, so expect I can get pretty aggressive growth from them.

I might push til 60 veg days before flip so I can get some training done, but gonna play it by ear for now.

...just waiting on a couple plants to finish up...forking sativa's always drive my anxiety up a notch when our temps get to freezing overnight, and they have a ways to go...hate to lose plants, but also hate to run heat in the shed...will see how it pans out...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...

Back
Top Bottom