Yeah once the thrips are gone I will keep the mothers. I honestly don’t know why I can’t win this battle. After I crop out I just have the 4 gorilla glue in hydro and I’m hoping they can’t complete their life cycle in hydro.

I’m going to put DE on the underside of the gorilla glue too. Been Spraying with alcohol every day too. Might keep that up for a bit. I’m getting desperate. Once I get rid of them I will be more careful. Carrying them though four grows is crazy. Can’t get any good products in this country. Such BS.

The girls are looking great this morning. That purple is coming out all over now. Still no amber which I am happy about because they are bulking more each day.
3C10756E-0109-4AB1-B5F9-CBFE449930DF.jpeg
E2CA35E3-0A66-4929-8419-F6BD9C572679.jpeg
B0219CEF-FB20-4986-A942-16ACA285F816.jpeg
image.jpg

91FD1A0A-53D0-42E1-B15D-93695C6CE2CC.png

Im not saying your wrong shed, but it’s really not necessary to cut the bag off. They grow right through. It’s a soft material where the roots penetrate through the bag, and easily rips as the roots grows and expands, and they just keep going like the energizer bunny!:cheer:

Im not saying your wrong shed, but it’s really not necessary to cut the bag off. They grow right through. It’s a soft material where the roots penetrate through the bag, and easily rips as the roots grows and expands, and they just keep going like the energizer bunny!
I've seen plants where there were some bigger roots caught inside the mesh, and it's not biodegradable, so why not take it off when you can?

Chacun à son goût!

I've tried to clone in those and they got moldy. Have you guys seen that before
I’ve actually got a clone from my topped green crack in one. I had the puck sitting in a bit of water because she seemed to love it. I found a bit of mildew looking action on my puck. I’m just going to hydrate a new one, lift the clone out, and drop it in a new one. Normally the pucks are under the top layer of soil, so I never see it after it’s planted. Just like trace said though, I’m sure anything could turn moldy on a person with the right conditions (or would it be wrong conditions lol)

Back
Top Bottom