Hay Reave I just found your journal, Late as always so I will take a seat in the back with all the cool kids and throw paper wads Lol. I will catch up in a bit
:snowboating:

I see you are growing Blue Dream I plant to grow that this coming spring in my greenhouse. I see you also have some Bruce Banner I will also be doing that one this spring. Catching up now

Wow you have some White Widow and Alaskan Purple too. I got some freebies of that I want to run too, I hope I can do those as well this spring. All caught up. I am looking forward to a smoke report on all of those strains. How did you like the Blue Dream ?

The blue Dream is excellent. A nice day time buzz head high that doesn’t mess you up too bad so you can go about your day.
I have tried White Widow and I really like it. I love that day time buzz that doesn't couch lock me I also Love Gold Leaf and I am excited to try the Blue Dream I have herd good things about it.

Speaking of Blue Dream she is bulking up:
8B66C2E2-93D6-47AF-8BE3-933DCEA4012E.jpeg
3A75E9A4-7FDE-4E92-B73B-21F44F982921.jpeg
62E452E0-9177-4A2D-BD06-12E7FDD87E11.jpeg
B18B71D7-3B10-45FC-A540-4FF8111B5B14.jpeg

Aloha Braddah Reave!

Ho lee fuk is right! I can’t find sum ching wong with any of these ladies :laugh: Looking forward to how the white og turns out for you in hydro. I can’t find shit on that strain as far as other grow journals.

:passitleft:

Aloha Braddah Reave!

Ho lee fuk is right! I can’t find sum ching wong with any of these ladies :laugh: Looking forward to how the white og turns out for you in hydro. I can’t find shit on that strain as far as other grow journals.

Thanks for bringing us those good vibes Sunny. I am pretty happy with this run for sure.

I needed to spend a couple more bucks to get some more freebies so I bought those. Good to know they are unique , I will do them after the Dr. Seedsman and Critical Purple Kush if they ever get here. Should be this coming week for sure.
Should be perfect because then blue Dream will be done this coming week I believe. No amber yet but I’m thinking next weekend chop on those
CC17E909-1C81-4ACE-A7EA-840723003C30.jpeg

Sending some positive vibes back to your grow as well. Family was thinking of vacationing somewhere family friendly with beaches. Might be looking out your way. Let me know if you got any good tips.

Thanks for bringing us those good vibes Sunny. I am pretty happy with this run for sure.

I needed to spend a couple more bucks to get some more freebies so I bought those. Good to know they are unique , I will do them after the Dr. Seedsman and Critical Purple Kush if they ever get here. Should be this coming week for sure.
Should be perfect because then blue Dream will be done this coming week I believe. No amber yet but I’m thinking next weekend chop on those
CC17E909-1C81-4ACE-A7EA-840723003C30.jpeg

Sending some positive vibes back to your grow as well. Family was thinking of vacationing somewhere family friendly with beaches. Might be looking out your way. Let me know if you got any good tips.

Aloha Braddah Reave!

Depends on which island you are on. I’m on the big island and we have our fair chair of nice beaches to enjoy. All of them are family friendly just be cautious of the shore break and currents for the little ones and adults alike. It can look absolutely beautiful but dangerous like our local women :laugh: but it’s good to watch the conditions before going in.

Most flights from the mainland end up on Oahu since its home to the state’s international airport. Oahu has a lot of nice places and beaches but a bit to busy for me. The outer island are a lot more laid back. If you happen to make it to the big island hit me up. I’d be happy to show you and the fam around!

Back
Top Bottom