Putting Pain On Notice!

Maritimer

Ahoy 420,
We are very pleased to announce the arrival of new equipment in our battle with pain. An amazing 420 member :love: has gifted us a brand new NextLight Mega Pro 640 watt full spectrum LED grow light. This light will help facilitate the work we do with hospice patients up in the VA hospital. Gummy Love ya know. The crew downstairs in the veg room are just about ready to go to the bloom room where they will meet the MEGA. These cultivars include four yet to be sexed Otter's Dream that have proven to be the most beneficial medicinal strain we have ever ran. The Otter's Dream is a strain developed by @StoneOtter mixing Stankberry with Blue Dream CBD. The plants will be both treated with MeJA and droughted for the full rezination process.

I promise this will be magic. :hookah:

Wow congrats on the new equipment and good luck on your journey to creating better medicine. And @StoneOtter you awesome green soul good move donating the light and creating a reputable strain for medicinal purposes.

Wow congrats on the new equipment and good luck on your journey to creating better medicine. And @StoneOtter you awesome green soul good move donating the light and creating a reputable strain for medicinal purposes.
@StoneOtter was the breeder. The mega light donor chooses to remain un-named.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Ahoy 420,
We are very pleased to announce the arrival of new equipment in our battle with pain. An amazing 420 member :love: has gifted us a brand new NextLight Mega Pro 640 watt full spectrum LED grow light. This light will help facilitate the work we do with hospice patients up in the VA hospital. Gummy Love ya know. The crew downstairs in the veg room are just about ready to go to the bloom room where they will meet the MEGA. These cultivars include four yet to be sexed Otter's Dream that have proven to be the most beneficial medicinal strain we have ever ran. The Otter's Dream is a strain developed by @StoneOtter mixing Stankberry with Blue Dream CBD. The plants will be both treated with MeJA and droughted for the full rezination process.

I promise this will be magic. :hookah:
Yeah man! The Mega is the light to beat for as I can see! @NextLight will give you an even different way of seeing things. Their spectrum makes for some tasty frosty bud!

We got so excited about firing up the big light we put some Monster clones I don't know how to trim in the empty bloom room. @InTheShed has assured me he will again, show us the way.

We got so excited about firing up the big light we put some Monster clones I don't know how to trim in the empty bloom room. @InTheShed has assured me he will again, show us the way.
What are they used to seeing for light intensity? They could be seeing over 1000 PAR at that length. Pretty bright and good for ones that have been lounging around in it.

I have several grows with a Mega now so if you have any questions hit me up. In general In flower full on If all things were perfect a foot over the canopy is probably all over 1000 PAR maybe up to 1450 I've seen on closer tops. In a pinch I've had rogue tops go within a few inches and seemed to love it. A super healthy plant getting like 1850 PAR. You can put an eye out with those buds!

Mid veg maybe 2 feet. It's hard saying because I put the meter in and adjust to PAR so I don't pay attention to height too much. I use a dimmer too. You have bright light, it's close or the same I'd guess.

What are they used to seeing for light intensity? They could be seeing over 1000 PAR at that length. Pretty bright and good for ones that have been lounging around in it.
They have been under a full spectrum 350w so I think they will love it.

Ahoy there and welcome all.
I just swooped in for a look at the @LKABudMan garden harvest and can attest for his contributions to our effort. The more we drought, the more pain we attack. The enemy of good feelings, pain, has no regard for race, creed or color.

We, likewise, have no regard for race, creed, or color and will attack pain wherever it exists.

F@CK PAIN :love:

Ahoy there and welcome all.
I just swooped in for a look at the @LKABudMan garden harvest and can attest for his contributions to our effort. The more we drought, the more pain we attack. The enemy of good feelings, pain, has no regard for race, creed or color.

We, likewise, have no regard for race, creed, or color and will attack pain wherever it exists.

F@CK PAIN :love:
Then flip it over and F@CK it again!

Back
Top Bottom