Pure CBD to combat Complex Regional Pain Syndrome - CRPS

I haven't come across this one yet Felonius, but I can tell you from the start that CBD works best with some THC. It's the THC that modifies the current pain signals as the CBD goes to work on inflammation. Cannabinoids are known neural protectors. It's tragic that a woman in a country that has legalized medicinal cannabis hasn't come into contact with the healing influence of the herb. If euphoria is a concern suppositories, properly administered, can remove this altogether.

I'll do some looking around, see what I can find out. If it were me I'd be looking for a balanced strain, or an oil that was balanced, with another with higher THC levels. You add in the THC to get more pain relief, as you search for the patient's sweet spot, the optimal therapeutic dose. Many people in chronic pain respond favorably to a strain with a 1:1 or 1:2 THC:CBD ratio, but the relief is an individual expression, so more of either component may be needed.

The CBD Critical Cure that I grow comes in between 1:1 and 1:2. Easy to grow, good for chronic pain, anxiety, depression, symptoms of PTSD. I process into infused oils and make capsules.

What is tragic is the fact there are still country's in the world begging for legalisation also just as tragic maybe even more tragic as this feeds the beast that is governance "we" the people are happy with the "scraps" we are allowed to have (legalisation) in the country's that have "evolved" (to legalisation' all be it for tax and profit reasons and NO Other)
Thanks for the info none the less
Peace.

Hi All,

I know it is weird, but the THC increases pain in this situation. Experimenting with different oils has shown a CBD/THC ratio of 8:1 was better than 1:1, but still not good.

Peace.

How many Mgs of thc is / was she taking?

Hi All,

I know it is weird, but the THC increases pain in this situation. Experimenting with different oils has shown a CBD/THC ratio of 8:1 was better than 1:1, but still not good.

Peace.

I PMd you with the info for the oils I'm using (I don't get notifications for PMs, so I'm putting this here).

For anyone else following along:

1 - Bluebird Botanicals is a good, affordable CBD product and they have a variety of strengths for individual needs.

2 - Assisi Botanicals is an offshoot of Canna Pet. I know they get a bad rap because of previous occurrences, but my dog has been on it for years now and it's been miraculous for her. For me, it is an incredible anti-inflammatory and I think that will help pain in the long run.This stuff takes my pain away quickly. If I take small enough doses, it also helps my anxiety. I also adore the smell :)

For pure CBD isolate, try Empire extracts. Great stuff. Almost 100% pure. 1000mg/g. And you can get a gram with the terpenes of your favourite strain. It's so good.

I PMd you with the info for the oils I'm using (I don't get notifications for PMs, so I'm putting this here).

For anyone else following along:

1 - Bluebird Botanicals is a good, affordable CBD product and they have a variety of strengths for individual needs.

2 - Assisi Botanicals is an offshoot of Canna Pet. I know they get a bad rap because of previous occurrences, but my dog has been on it for years now and it's been miraculous for her. For me, it is an incredible anti-inflammatory and I think that will help pain in the long run.This stuff takes my pain away quickly. If I take small enough doses, it also helps my anxiety. I also adore the smell :)
What can you tell me about how it helps your dog? I have 120 lb Giant Schnauzer that is suffering from his 9 yr old back legs getting weaker and I'm afraid he might be in a little bit of pain. I do give him Children's Tylenol on a vet's recommendation but I would prefer not to. I'm also giving him a high %'age Glucosamine /chondroitin product 3-4 times a day.

Is the THC not toxic for the dog?
I don't think that thc is toxic at all in small doses. I may be judged for a terrible dog owner, but my dog has eaten crumbs of my very potent edibles on several occasions and she seems to really like it. She's always sniffing around for some. I guess she's a bit chronic .

I don't think that thc is toxic at all in small doses. I may be judged for a terrible dog owner, but my dog has eaten crumbs of my very potent edibles on several occasions and she seems to really like it. She's always sniffing around for some. I guess she's a bit chronic .
She's in impeccable health, though, at 9 years old. .

Sorry if I'm being annoying, but as with humans, the toxic dose of thc for animals is super high. I think I saw 3g/kg. It may be much lower, but I'm suggesting 3/1000 of a gram(3mg) total for a 120 lb animal. Along with 15mg of cbd, which is known to counter effect the psychoactivity of thc. I'm confident that is a safe dose.

Sorry if I'm being annoying, but as with humans, the toxic dose of thc for animals is super high. I think I saw 3g/kg. It may be much lower, but I'm suggesting 3/1000 of a gram(3mg) total for a 120 lb animal. Along with 15mg of cbd, which is known to counter effect the psychoactivity of thc. I'm confident that is a safe dose.

I am not doubting you at all just curious. I use a daily small dose on my dog of CBD everyday for his anxiety. I have always been super careful about crumbs from edibles because I'm paranoid.

I am not doubting you at all just curious. I use a daily small dose on my dog of CBD everyday for his anxiety. I have always been super careful about crumbs from edibles because I'm paranoid.
Now I'm curious. What size dose do you give your dog, and how big is s/he?
Do you notice a big difference in anxiety?
Thanks!

Is the THC not toxic for the dog?
No THC is not toxic to dogs. Just like with any medication, care should still definitely be exercised, but the only thing that could potentially happen is a dog could into an edible or a dab or something where potency was unknown .......that's dangerous.

I've also heard that 5:1 is a good ratio of cbd:thc because they work best together. A good daily dose for your dog might be 15mgcbd:3mg thc.
I wish I knew where you had seen that Tashalit......thank you for the advice.

Hey FeloniousPunk,

I myself have been looking for a pure CBD strain and came across a strain called "Candida (CD-1)" genetically modified to produce 10-20% CBD with having less than 1% THC every time... that's very unique and remarkable to me. So I'm growing it myself since it's too new to have in any dispensary at this time, but if you are allowed to grow I would recommend growing this and seeing if it helps you. I have a Grow Journal that will be as detailed as possible in terms of growing this plant so others can possibly have the same outcome as me, but every seed is different. I hope you find your cure

Hey FeloniousPunk,

I myself have been looking for a pure CBD strain and came across a strain called "Candida (CD-1)" genetically modified to produce 10-20% CBD with having less than 1% THC every time... that's very unique and remarkable to me. So I'm growing it myself since it's too new to have in any dispensary at this time, but if you are allowed to grow I would recommend growing this and seeing if it helps you. I have a Grow Journal that will be as detailed as possible in terms of growing this plant so others can possibly have the same outcome as me, but every seed is different. I hope you find your cure
Hey there Sow. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your candida grow. I've grown a couple of "so called" high cbd, low thc strains (charlottes web and harlequin) I've found that there is usually a higher thc count than advertised. I'll be very interested in the Candida if it truly is 10 or 20:1.
I was just wondering where your seeds came from?
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom