ProMix All Purpose Mix & ProMix HP

yep that’s the one I was using
Now my 5 gallon pots have half of the pro mix all purpose and half sunshine #4 as I ran out of the sunshine #4 (which has no time release nutes) u think they’ll be ok ? First timer here. I looks by your pic it went ok I’m just worried about the pro mix already having nitrogen in it bag says 0.30%

Now my 5 gallon pots have half of the pro mix all purpose and half sunshine #4 as I ran out of the sunshine #4 (which has no time release nutes) u think they’ll be ok ? First timer here. I looks by your pic it went ok I’m just worried about the pro mix already having nitrogen in it bag says 0.30%

I will be honest and have never PH balanced/looked for it after waterings and whatnot. I fly by the seat on my pants and hope for the best in the end. I tend to think you’re gonna be ok, but just keep an eye on things. I changed things up to for my current grow and went with Happy Frog soil. I think the soil is way too hot for them at the start but I’m about to start week 8 of veg and have only now started to see a healthier/sturdier growth. So I think you’ll be great to start but nutrients will be needed later on, especially cal/mag for led lights

I will be honest and have never PH balanced/looked for it after waterings and whatnot. I fly by the seat on my pants and hope for the best in the end. I tend to think you’re gonna be ok, but just keep an eye on things. I changed things up to for my current grow and went with Happy Frog soil. I think the soil is way too hot for them at the start but I’m about to start week 8 of veg and have only now started to see a healthier/sturdier growth. So I think you’ll be great to start but nutrients will be needed later on, especially cal/mag for led lights
Mine are outdoor it’s been cloudy here for a week sun off and on seem to be doing ok. Just started forming pistils on nodes this week. About 2 ft tall and a bit each now

IMG_7368.jpeg

Water run off ph 6.3-6.4.

First timer here. I looks by your pic it went ok I’m just worried about the pro mix already having nitrogen in it bag says 0.30%
.30% is "point 3" or 3 tenths of a percent which is not much at all and not anything to think about under average situations or conditions. Most decent vegetating stage fertilizers seem to have 5 to 7 percent Nitrogen and 3 to 5 percent for the flowering stage.

Back
Top Bottom