Post your freakshow / berryfreak hybrid

PsillyRabbit

Freakshow has a lot of love atm. Curious who is working on what out there. Made two hybrids myself. Only have real plans to work on a line at a time.I kinda see this getting all the love ducksfoot never got. We will have freak versions of so many strains out there soon enough. Is that a good thing? who knows… It sure is fun.
I did pollinate a freakshow female with my clone only reversed 1987, but that will be a project for a later time.
First on my chopping block.
Freakshow X Banana Daddy IBL (auto)
30 days or so into the F1 run right now. I will also bx to Freakshow and Banana Daddy auto also.
Let’s hear em folks. Whats in the works? Even if you dont plan to move forward, what have you chucked?
Let’s see what your working on if you are up to or past F2s.

I sowed the seeds in order from light to dark and labeled the pots. Since freakshow has white seeds I figured I might wanna know what plants came out of the white seeds since they already share a similarity with mom.
Has anyone else done that ? Is this a viable tool toward F2s?

Most plants are showing sex today a month later under natural lighting.
Here is my F1 females including a freakshow and Banana daddy to be back crossed.

I am choosing a uniform size male that came out of white seed and has 11 leaflets by the 5th node.
Anyway I know there are dozens of you out there chuckin. Please share what crosses you have made.

Back
Top Bottom