Please Help Me. Possible Mite Problem

Most effective way to rid of mites/bugs?

• Neem Oil

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3% hydrogen porixide, 97% water

• Febreeze

• Total voters

Kronic Krazy

Hey dude, you seem to know quite alot and id love your help. i purchased the capsule at a seed bank and it said, "early wonder skunk" and it smaller writing it said " soul warrior". i was curious what that meant first of all.

i was given 11 seeds and all of them germinated and are growing and are 35 days into growing.

its all outdoor and the plants seems to be vegetating and growing quite well. ive had no problems up until this point but i fear the worst is upon me and my growing partners. our area is highly inhabited by flies and were unsure how to fix that, they dont seem to be harming the plants but you cant be to sure, right?
anyway, the plants seem to be overwatered because ist been raining the past few days and are starting to wilt and the soil is quite damp. worst of all, the leaves are starting to turn yellow and brown on the end and some have large white spots, that wash away... :/ PLEASE TELL ME I DONT HAVE SPIDER MITES. any information you can provide would be soo helpful and id really appreciate it. thanks for your time, stay green !:bong:

okay thanks alot for all the help, and yes i have them in their own seperate pots. my partners mom mentioned 5 gallon pots and weve decided to get super juice from the store downtown. think its worth it? also pro juice?

Back
Top Bottom