Plants not growing, help

I was just looking at your pics again. Are those roots showing in your 1st pic ? If so, that's part of your problem. Roots need to be covered as they don't like light. The plant in the 2nd pic ... well, it may not make it. The ones in the 3rd & 4th pic should also recover.
Next grow, get you some clear solo cups to start your plants in. Put those cups inside some solid color / not clear cups & start your grow. That way you can lift your clear cup out of the dark cups & check your root development & know when it's time to up-pot. I usually go from solo cups to 1 gallon pots. Then to either 3 or 5 gallon grow bags depending on how big you want to grow your plants. I like grow bags because the roots try to grow out the sides through the bags. That makes the roots self prune & creates more growth.
hello, thank you so much for the advice, i remember, with one of my autos i havent watered for 5 days (it was just a little seedling) and i saw that the leaves were drooping, so i watered, not even 15 minutes later i came back and all of the leaves are just lifeless and drooped to the max. so i did my research and saw that with overwatered plants the leaves will droop but it will still look like it has some stability, with underwatered plants, the whole leaf droops all the way down, but this is what i dont get, i watered the plants, but the next day and the day after no difference seemed to be made, they still looked so weak and fragile. so this is why i am a bit cautious on waiting for the leaves to droop again because of my last case. and with the roots, they didnt show, nothing showed, and that is why i took those degradable cups and threw them in the trash, because i read on another forum that someone had a little seedling that was dying but he was also using those degradable cups, someone commented that ''they dont degrade as fast for the roots to come through''. so hence the reason for me throwing them away. with any other products and medium, i will upgrade to popular brands, but i just want to start small and work my way up if you know what i mean, so all these nutrients i dont think i necessarily need right now.
i will send pics right now.
and btw thank you so much for the people helping me out on this.

My plants leaves will probably start drooping tonight even though I fed each one 1 gallon yesterday morning. Within 36 - 48 hours I always have to feed again. I'll probably wait till tomorrow night to feed this time to break their normal routine & let them dry a little more. Then when I feed they'll grow a little faster. Could be my imagination on that part; but it seems like that happens.
My last few feedings will be with refrigerated water this grow. I hear it sends lots of Terpines to the Bud sites & makes nice sticky buds so I'm going to give it a shot & see. It's suppose to make the plant make it think it's winter & the plant sends all it's nutes to the buds to protect them. We'll see what happens. After a couple grows you'll be trying new things. We all do it because regular growing gets boring.

My plants leaves will probably start drooping tonight even though I fed each one 1 gallon yesterday morning. Within 36 - 48 hours I always have to feed again. I'll probably wait till tomorrow night to feed this time to break their normal routine & let them dry a little more. Then when I feed they'll grow a little faster. Could be my imagination on that part; but it seems like that happens.
My last few feedings will be with refrigerated water this grow. I hear it sends lots of Terpines to the Bud sites & makes nice sticky buds so I'm going to give it a shot & see. It's suppose to make the plant make it think it's winter & the plant sends all it's nutes to the buds to protect them. We'll see what happens. After a couple grows you'll be trying new things. We all do it because regular growing gets boring.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    820.6 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    815.9 KB · Views: 55
Looks to me like those 2 plants have recovered nicely & are ready to take off. I think they will be fine now & are ready for 1/2 strength nutes. Just be easy on the watering. Better to give less water more often then too much at once. 1 - 12 oz. cup would probably keep them moist for a day or two.
At this point water more toward the edge of the pot & less in the middle. Make the roots chase the water so they spread out & make a nice root ball.

alright
Looks to me like those 2 plants have recovered nicely & are ready to take off. I think they will be fine now & are ready for 1/2 strength nutes. Just be easy on the watering. Better to give less water more often then too much at once. 1 - 12 oz. cup would probably keep them moist for a day or two.
At this point water more toward the edge of the pot & less in the middle. Make the roots chase the water so they spread out & make a nice root ball.
alright, i’ll try it and give you further updates. thanks

btw how often should i feed it?
thanks.

You're in soil so you Feed, Water, Water. Just repeat that once a week. You'll have to give more at one time as the plants get bigger. After a few times watering lightly you'll figure out how much to water to keep your plant moist enough to last 2 days. If you watered tonight, I'd check it tomorrow. If it's dry already give it 2 cups. Check it the next day & if it's dry & the pot is light you know it still needs more at once. I can't see it needing more then 2 cups right now unless you are in 5 gallon pots. They look closer to 1 - 2 gallon to me.

You're in soil so you Feed, Water, Water. Just repeat that once a week. You'll have to give more at one time as the plants get bigger. After a few times watering lightly you'll figure out how much to water to keep your plant moist enough to last 2 days. If you watered tonight, I'd check it tomorrow. If it's dry already give it 2 cups. Check it the next day & if it's dry & the pot is light you know it still needs more at once. I can't see it needing more then 2 cups right now unless you are in 5 gallon pots. They look closer to 1 - 2 gallon to me.
alright, will do thanks. ill get back to you if something goes bad, i appreciate it.

Lets get an update THCSucka? How are things going now?

-Vape
hello, a quick little update as for 04/10/20.
my plants are doing good, they definitely have grown but i think the growth speed is lacking, i havent given it much nutrients except for 2 times a week half strength and they seem to be taking it in pretty well, so no burns or anything,
its been raining quite a lot these last couple of days so im gonna wait till the plants dry out so i can water again, the growth seems quite slow though, i dont know if i should start feeding it more often or? if you want i can send you pictures.
(btw there are no signs of nutrient deficiencies, so i thought that maybe i should just stick to my current feeding schedule but if the lack of growth speed is caused by not feeding it as frequently enough or because of the topping then please let me know)
but in terms of plant health and physical appearance, they seem to be doing just fine.

thanks

They're looking perfect to me,nice.
I'd carry on doing what you're doing,when they get a bit bigger they'll want a bigger pot and more feeding.
Now the weather is getting better, days getting longer, I've got a feeling those plants are gonna double in size soon.
:goodjob:

They're looking perfect to me,nice.
I'd carry on doing what you're doing,when they get a bit bigger they'll want a bigger pot and more feeding.
Now the weather is getting better, days getting longer, I've got a feeling those plants are gonna double in size soon.
:goodjob:
thank you! i hope they will come out okay, i want to thank you for the advice and everybody else on the forum! ill keep doing what ive been doing and i will update you guys!
thank you

I'd go ahead and move up to full strength nutrients now, looks like the plants are fully recovered, and should be primed and ready for growth. Where abouts in the world are you? Is it still fairly cold at night? Marijuana doesn't really like temps colder than 65 degrees F, so if it gets colder than that, can you create a little greenhouse, or bring the plants inside during the nighttime?

I'd go ahead and move up to full strength nutrients now, looks like the plants are fully recovered, and should be primed and ready for growth. Where abouts in the world are you? Is it still fairly cold at night? Marijuana doesn't really like temps colder than 65 degrees F, so if it gets colder than that, can you create a little greenhouse, or bring the plants inside during the nighttime?
i bring the plants inside now that it rains during the night, i don’t know about full strength but if it helps ill give it a try, i live in the netherlands and it gets quite chilly here sometimes. but the weather has been decent so i hope to give it some nice sunlight. i bring the plants inside during nighttime and put them in my bathroom.

Would be good to see how they turn out.
Cheers.
hello, update as for 04/21/2020, i am quite confused, i think my plants has started to grow pistils, i find this confusing because of its size, and i think that they’re beginning to flower, ill send you pictures shortly, i was expecting for much more growth to come but now pistils are coming. so i find this odd and im looking for a way to fix this.

thanks.

hello, update as for 04/21/2020, i am quite confused, i think my plants has started to grow pistils, i find this confusing because of its size, and i think that they’re beginning to flower, ill send you pictures shortly, i was expecting for much more growth to come but now pistils are coming. so i find this odd and im looking for a way to fix this.

thanks.
Hiya thc, hope you're well.
Sounds to me that the plant has reached maturity and is showing you it's female. Pictures will confirm it. Usually shows as 2 little hairs where the branch meets the stem.

Back
Top Bottom