Pineapple Fields Community Grow Thread

I just ordered an 11 pack of Huckleberry Kush version 3 and Pineapple Fields with a free 5-pack honey badger Haze. $146.00 total.:high-five:

I just ordered an 11 pack of Huckleberry Kush version 3 and Pineapple Fields with a free 5-pack honey badger Haze. $146.00 total.:high-five:

AWESOME!!!!!! Now you and I will be grow buddies with both the Huck Kush and PF! I know you are really going to like the Huck as you have enjoyed those 501 Kushes. The Huckleberry really brings some nice things to the table. So excited FF!!! I like the C99/WW x Ms universe genetics on that Honey Badger Haze as well.

AWESOME!!!!!! Now you and I will be grow buddies with both the Huck Kush and PF! I know you are really going to like the Huck as you have enjoyed those 501 Kushes. The Huckleberry really brings some nice things to the table. So excited FF!!! I like the C99/WW x Ms universe genetics on that Honey Badger Haze as well.

I am really gearing up. I bought more lights(cfl fixtures for clones), new air cooled hoods, fans and a new 4'x8' x6'7"gorilla tent. Now im up to 4 tents so i will be sexing 5 HKV3 and 5 PF along with 2 Tangie, 2 Mango Tango, 3 Cornbread OG and 3 Tangerine Kush, all regs. This is in addition to a dozen plants i already have vegging waiting for spots in one of the two flowering tents i use ( both are full at the moment.

I really need to update my journal!! :cough: but this bronchitis ive had has had me in a bad way. No smoking for 2 weeks. I made edibles and tripped out. So i ordered the vapor rise that Duggan has spoken so highly of.:thanks:

If you order anything from Rare Dankness i highly recomend Leeroy OG. 501st is really nice but that Leeroy is something special. I have 4 different Scott's OG flowering now so we will see how Scott's OG fairs :)

My 3 girls PF3, PF4, PF6
PF4 seems like it may be the fast finishing Pheno D, it has very close internodes. Not sure about the others. I have 2 weeks or so left in flower then space opens up. If these girls get big enough in 2 weeks they may get put in this next cycle! All are in 3 gallon pots of DBHBB soil.

P3250769.JPG

P3250770.JPG
P3250768.JPG

0327162352a-1.jpg

Beautiful plants! I really like how PF#4 is growing.:cheer:

I will be planting 6 Pinapple Fields, i was sent 12 in my pack instead of 11.:thanks: I will wait on the Huck Kush and plant my 5 freebie Honey Badger Haze. The PF and HBH both have around the same flowering times for most phenos.

Ill post pics of the Pineapple Fields on this journal. Thanks for pointing me to such a quality breeder Shiggity.
I can tell that Huck kush is special.

A super great tribute OG. Linda it is and I think I can tell that this is going to be a keeper pheno don't you?

A keeper pheno and a incredible mother, now we just need to figure out how we can all meet her children in person. :)

Congrats Shigs, what an incredible honor.

Hope all is well with you OG, it's great to see ya around again! :hug:

Man,but I wish I had a little extra room to give this variety a go! Sounds like it should be a real winner! Guess I'm going to have to sit this one our though and see how it works out for you...

Subbed and watching from the sidelines...

We will get along fine then Linda and I. :rofl:
I am sure you will the "real" Linda gave my brother 39 years I am sure her stand in will be just as good to you:circle-of-love:

A keeper pheno and a incredible mother, now we just need to figure out how we can all meet her children in person. :)

Congrats Shigs, what an incredible honor.

Hope all is well with you OG, it's great to see ya around again! :hug:

Thanks RTK it is nice to be back to somewhat "Normal" if you can call it that. Now if I can just get my wife involved as much as yours is, I will be in HOG Heaven :cheesygrinsmiley:
I thought I was going to get laid off today since the job is winding down but instead they are moving me to a different job, hopefully this one is only 40 hours a week.

Back
Top Bottom