Ph up/down

Manny1985

Has anyone used this brand ph up/down? If so is it ok to use?

IMG_7430.jpeg

Has anyone used this brand ph up/down? If so is it ok to use?

IMG_7430.jpeg
Root farm ph up and down work well without any issues.
But I found it was weak and went through a bottle of ph down too fast.
Where are you located my friend?
There's stronger available.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Root farm ph up and down work well without any issues.
But I found it was weak and went through a bottle of ph down too fast.
Where are you located my friend?
There's stronger available.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Vancouver bc Canada and for the price I could buy a bottle of each more paid 4.99 for the up and 5.99 for the down bottle

Vancouver bc Canada and for the price I could buy a bottle of each more paid 4.99 for the up and 5.99 for the down bottle
They are economical for sure, because it's watered down.
If your not using it up fast then your fine.
I mix 100 to 700 litres at a time.
It was too weak fo the volume.
If it's working then don't worry, the product is safe.
Just weak.
I use ph down made by PI. nutrients. They are Canadian.
500ml has lasted over a year for $10.00.
More economical if you need volume.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

They are economical for sure, because it's watered down.
If your not using it up fast then your fine.
I mix 100 to 700 litres at a time.
It was too weak fo the volume.
If it's working then don't worry, the product is safe.
Just weak.
I use ph down made by PI. nutrients. They are Canadian.
500ml has lasted over a year for $10.00.
More economical if you need volume.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Ok thanks I’ll take a look

Ok thanks I’ll take a look
It's weak but works fine.
If you find your using a lot you can change brands.
Otherwise it's a safe product to use. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I got 4 plants outdoors.. some were saying to don’t have to pm my water the other day using sunshine #4 here has dolomite in it… water here out of tap is 7.0 ph run off been consistent 6.3-6.4 if that helps.. first timer so any info helps thanks

I got 4 plants outdoors.. some were saying to don’t have to pm my water the other day using sunshine #4 here has dolomite in it… water here out of tap is 7.0 ph run off been consistent 6.3-6.4 if that helps.. first timer so any info helps thanks
From what I understand ph in soil isn't as critical as coco or other hydro set ups.
Soil is self phing.
It will adjust the ph it's self to what is needed.
So it makes sense that run off is correct ph. 6.3
Your soil is working properly.
As long as your ph is 7ish I wouldn't fret too much.
Are the girls healthy and growing well?
Any issues?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

From what I understand ph in soil isn't as critical as coco or other hydro set ups.
Soil is self phing.
It will adjust the ph it's self to what is needed.
So it makes sense that run off is correct ph. 6.3
Your soil is working properly.
As long as your ph is 7ish I wouldn't fret too much.
Are the girls healthy and growing well?
Any issues?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
They are growing fast yes no signs of anything and leaves are nice green to. First signs of pistils in all 4 just last week so I imagine should go into flowering soon. I’ve read about the stretch seems they are doing that a bit now

IMG_7439.jpeg

1551EDB6-8D30-4F3F-AF3B-F878A36289FF.jpeg

They are growing fast yes no signs of anything and leaves are nice green to. First signs of pistils in all 4 just last week so I imagine should go into flowering soon. I’ve read about the stretch seems they are doing that a bit now

IMG_7439.jpeg

1551EDB6-8D30-4F3F-AF3B-F878A36289FF.jpeg
Girls look great, nice and healthy.
If you see pistils it's time to switch to flowering nutrients.
What nutrients are you using?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Girls look great, nice and healthy.
If you see pistils it's time to switch to flowering nutrients.
What nutrients are you using?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Indo max 3 parts nutrients. Going off what it says on card but 1/2 dose. U think it’s in the transition part on card right now that’s what I’m going off but again 1/2 dose

IMG_7332.png

IMG_7364.jpeg

Indo max 3 parts nutrients. Going off what it says on card but 1/2 dose. U think it’s in the transition part on card right now that’s what I’m going off but again 1/2 dose

IMG_7332.png

IMG_7364.jpeg
Nutrients are designed to be used according to the schedule that comes with it. :Namaste:
You can use nutrients at 50% strength but your end product will reflect its weak nutrient solution.
In flower it's important to follow the recommended amount of nutrients prescribed.
If it were me I'd be using week 2 of flower nutrients 8ml-4ml-5ml = 900ppm.
Just follow the schedule from there and don't worry about ppm it'll be in range.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Nutrients are designed to be used according to the schedule that comes with it. :Namaste:
You can use nutrients at 50% strength but your end product will reflect its weak nutrient solution.
In flower it's important to follow the recommended amount of nutrients prescribed.
If it were me I'd be using week 2 of flower nutrients 8ml-4ml-5ml = 900ppm.
Just follow the schedule from there and don't worry about ppm it'll be in range.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Also what do u think good feed schedule is? Is it something like plain water then next one feed then plain water again or ?

It was my first dose in bloom nutes I was afraid of over feeding lol next dose I plan to up it.
Theoretically if you follow their recommended dose you should be fine.
Your girls need the higher amounts to flower properly.
Also what do u think good feed schedule is? Is it something like plain water then next one feed then plain water again or ?
Feed full strength nutrients to run off, then dry for 2 or 3 days then give plain water to runoff.
Repeat this process, feed, dry, water, dry, feed, dry water, dry.......
Right to the end following the schedule.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Theoretically if you follow their recommended dose you should be fine.
Your girls need the higher amounts to flower properly.

Feed full strength nutrients to run off, then dry for 2 or 3 days then give plain water to runoff.
Repeat this process, feed, dry, water, dry, feed, dry water, dry.......
Right to the end following the schedule.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Ok that’s what I’ve been doing minus the dose 1/2 strength I’ll up it for next feed thanks

and the constant nitrogen in first bottle it says to add to mix won’t hurt yield ? I’ve seen some mixes for bloom with next to no nitrogen I also have this kind made for autoflower haven’t used it don’t know if I should…

IMG_7446.jpeg

and the constant nitrogen in first bottle it says to add to mix won’t hurt yield ? I’ve seen some mixes for bloom with next to no nitrogen I also have this kind made for autoflower haven’t used it don’t know if I should…

IMG_7446.jpeg
Stick with the nutrients you are using.
That nutrient is 3-6-5, designed to be used with calmag as a weak solution for autos.
The nutrients your using are more balanced for flowering.
I don't like to give high volumes of nitrogen in flower either.
But you still need nitrogen in the mix.
Following the schedule will give you the best balance for flowering.
Save the Clyde nutrients for your next grow.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Ya the high nitrogen in the mix im using as called for on that card I shared of doses. U suggest I follow that card for the max grow part stating 8ml per dose or should I use less of it ? Iknow it tapers down farther into flowering but I feel like it’s still alot

Ya the high nitrogen in the mix im using as called for on that card I shared of doses. U suggest I follow that card for the max grow part stating 8ml per dose or should I use less of it ? Iknow it tapers down farther into flowering but I feel like it’s still alot
It's balanced 4-1-4 and contains micro nutrients required for proper growth.
Just follow the schedule they recommended.
It's been tested and works best when the schedule is followed. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom