Ph of water

Hello @Manny1985 i grow autos in soil also the run off in my opion is ok i usually aim for 6.3-6.5 but don't check my run off PH to often & yes adjust before feeding i adjust my PH to 6.0-6.3 after mixing my nutes, Welcome to :420: & do or will you be starting a journal?

Now would I go about checking ph after checking my nutes? What do I need to buy. For my water I’ve been using the same one I use to check aquarium water but it’s not gonna work for after mixing nutes… or will it 🤔
i don't see why it would not work just rinse it off good after each use from aquarium to nutes or buy one just for your nutes when you add nutes to your water the PH changes its best to check after the nutes are mixed then adjust

Mix your nutes then you PH. You can grab a cheap digital Ph meter for $15 or there abouts.

My tap water here in Minneapolis is 7.0-7.4. I mix anything going into my water and then ph down to 6.3

Yes tap water here close to same 7.2-7.3 mixed

IMG_7423.jpeg

This is with nutes added now
yeah adjust down, i'd invest in a digital PH pen it would make things a bit easier to read they're cheap unless you want a more expesive one

First timer here I have no clue how to do that lol 😆
on how to adjust PH? go to a local grow store & pick up some PH up & PH down its about 10 bucks canadian per bottle PH is important for proper nute uptake

on how to adjust PH? go to a local grow store & pick up some PH up & PH down its about 10 bucks canadian per bottle PH is important for proper nute uptake
Ok cool thanks. I imagine not to use the ph up or down like what I use for my fish tanks hey? I’ve read people saying not to I’ll be safe and go to grow shop
Is this ok to use?

IMG_7430.jpeg

Ok cool thanks. I imagine not to use the ph up or down like what I use for my fish tanks hey? I’ve read people saying not to I’ll be safe and go to grow shop

Is this ok to use?

IMG_7430.jpeg
that would be good i"d pick up a bottle of PH up just incase you over do it with the PH down & i'm not familiar with fish tanks so don't know if it would be good for plants in soil & when mixing your nutes add your 1st solution & wait 5-10 min before adding the next & so on the nutes need a bit of time to bind with the water molicules

that would be good i"d pick up a bottle of PH up just incase you over do it with the PH down & i'm not familiar with fish tanks so don't know if it would be good for plants in soil & when mixing your nutes add your 1st solution & wait 5-10 min before adding the next & so on the nutes need a bit of time to bind with the water molicules
This is the reading I got last night after mixing in my nutes to water 🤷‍♂️

IMG_7423.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom