PGR's Please list know nutrients that contains PGR

Yeah street weed has gone down massively in quality the past 15 years over here as well and it kinda used to be good, I'm next door to Holland so it was Dutch Hippie or Biker weed or Moroccan Stuff around here.
And I guess the hippies & bikers are getting too old and from what I gather the Moroccans are being driven out by Eastern European and African gangs..

The PGR stuff isn't prominent but it's here and I was very surprised when I saw it as the bud structure was totally freaky.
I also suspect a lot of artificial flavouring or scenting is going on these days to make up for fast grown, badly cured weed as nobody is selling dry weed it seems. Cause that ounce looks a whole lot different when you put it on the scale if it's dry and stable.
The problem is if it's all about the money and there is no care or pride in the product.
You need guys with passion, I'm gonna grow the best weed there is, I'm gonna make the best acid on the continent etc.. 😆

Are you growing your own? cause well that's the solution to not dealing with that stuff.. I haven't bought weed in ages.

Yeah street weed has gone down massively in quality the past 15 years over here as well and it kinda used to be good, I'm next door to Holland so it was Dutch Hippie or Biker weed or Moroccan Stuff around here.
And I guess the hippies & bikers are getting too old and from what I gather the Moroccans are being driven out by Eastern European and African gangs..

The PGR stuff isn't prominent but it's here and I was very surprised when I saw it as the bud structure was totally freaky.
I also suspect a lot of artificial flavouring or scenting is going on these days to make up for fast grown, badly cured weed as nobody is selling dry weed it seems. Cause that ounce looks a whole lot different when you put it on the scale if it's dry and stable.
The problem is if it's all about the money and there is no care or pride in the product.
You need guys with passion, I'm gonna grow the best weed there is, I'm gonna make the best acid on the continent etc.. 😆

Are you growing your own? cause well that's the solution to not dealing with that stuff.. I haven't bought weed in ages.
Yeh not wrong just went you run out it's a 🤬🤣😎👍

Yeah that's some fuckboy boo-dank shit.
That's why I grow my own, it's one thing if I fuck up my stash, it's another to buy someone else's mistake. I spoke to a grower at our local dispensary and he was appalled by how they half ass the grows and freeze the harvest. Said the place didn't even cure the buds properly. That's what's wrong with this world in a lot of ways, people 'don't care' and these younger generations seem to lack common sense, values, morals and a shit ton of other things my mama damn well made sure she smacked into me!!

It's a shame too, the sale/tax of weed they make millions/billions+ and it's trash. ...Ugh...silly humans...🙄🤭💜🙏

Yeah that's some fuckboy boo-dank shit.
That's why I grow my own, it's one thing if I fuck up my stash, it's another to buy someone else's mistake. I spoke to a grower at our local dispensary and he was appalled by how they half ass the grows and freeze the harvest. Said the place didn't even cure the buds properly. That's what's wrong with this world in a lot of ways, people 'don't care' and these younger generations seem to lack common sense, values, morals and a shit ton of other things my mama damn well made sure she smacked into me!!

It's a shame too, the sale/tax of weed they make millions/billions+ and it's trash. ...Ugh...silly humans...🙄🤭💜🙏
Yeh to right, the young people here don't know any different just pump shit loads and go buy more.. the shops need to stop selling this garbage unreal, we haven't had gov growing very long but I hear it's good shit the medical crap, who knows nothing like Ur own but👍😎

I haven't tried the medical side of the dispensary, they require a MJ med card. 😇 However I can attest the tax is only 1% and the pricetag is lower for the amount, where's the recreational tax is 6-8% and ..$90+ for 7g..and other yoyo prices.
"No no bad dog" just shameful.

Thank you so if I had to take a stab and make a comparison it would be like geoflora(natural) to Fox Farms (synthetic) ? Not to call out fox farms negatively as I use some of there products for a quick nutrient boost when I see deficiencies arise. But I do not use often or a lot as I've encountered salt build ups from using solely that line.
I don't believe that there are any PGR's in the Fox Farm nute line. In Cali they test for PGR's so no dispensary weed should have it. Most products containing PGR's are banned in Ca. When available it labeled "for ornamental use only".

I don't believe that there are any PGR's in the Fox Farm nute line. In Cali they test for PGR's so no dispensary weed should have it. Most products containing PGR's are banned in Ca. When available it labeled "for ornamental use only".
Thank you phyto 👍 so essentially there isn't anything really any of us in the states have to worry about? I did a little reading into it and as scientific and explanatory as it was.... I'm still not sure about how they trigger individual sequences in the plant to get the desired look.... Confusing at the least....for me at least.😅

Thank you phyto 👍 so essentially there isn't anything really any of us in the states have to worry about? I did a little reading into it and as scientific and explanatory as it was.... I'm still not sure about how they trigger individual sequences in the plant to get the desired look.... Confusing at the least....for me at least.😅
That I know of, there's no federal ban on PGR's, each state has it's own rules, but I know that Wa., Or., Ca., and Az. don't allow it on cannabis, there's probably more states.

EDIT: PGR's were banned on food crops in the US begining in 1999, due to their potentially cancer causing properties.

Yeh I wish there would ban it here to, but with the amount of it over here being sold everywhere in hydroponics shops, probably be around for many many years as this new gen of people are unaware of what happened and will not know any different ... Very sad the scum that promotes this shit should be shamed out...

Back
Top Bottom