PGR's Please list know nutrients that contains PGR

Scottxb73

Thease PGR ridden nutrients are nothing but hidden pests ready to destroy your crop. Lets have a list of them here so we can avoid them. Please add information and photos of thease products. PGR pot is absolutely poor quality smoking and a waste of time and money

Cyco additives is one that I had problems with, they used to have PGR don't know anymore but.. is anyone going to contribute to this post or what.. PGR is a HUGE problem in Oz HUGE Nilly every time you buy pot it's F...ING PGR the people that produce this garbage should be shamed

It's a waste of money and time it is rubbish it has little to no resin content and extremely low thc, looks fat and ok but has virtually no smell, it is the worst pot ever produced and for some ungodliness it's everywhere, it's virtually taken over the whole place at times all you can buy... Just absolutely putrid when you buy it and you get screwed so upsetting, any cannabis nutes with PGR should be banned and tipped on the ground wherever it is stored. It's obviously some fools idea to make everyone require more and more to try getting stoned, it's just a putrid trick at the pot smokers expense when all there trying to do is relax.. it's one of the most putrid greed tactics I've ever seen

Lol same here... didn't know this was an issue.
Did a quick google and well turns out there is PGR grown weed, weed grown with plant regulators, it's like using synthetic (or natural) derived hormones to grow. Like they boost up the beef.
They showed some pics of PGR grown weed and I definitely seen the buds before as recently a friend showed me some buds and I was like what the fuck is this? like extreme micro dense nugs, like they compressed several into one, and then they were pretty crudely razored, so they were kinda pyramid shaped hard nugs.
But he goes shopping large in clandestine operations.. and well I wouldn't touch stuff like that anymore but many do.
So cool something new learned and know I know what those weird buds are.

plant growth regulators, they can be natural or synthetic. Obviously natural pgrs are good stuff and synthetics are bad.

mostly it’s like the commercial grown dispensary grade stuff which is bad cuz they don’t know crap about the chop, the dry or the cure. It’s that half-assed, freeze dried, light as a feather type nugs shite, there’s no density or sticky factor to it and it’s all popcorn. It looks promising but you can tell the tastes, terps and the high don’t compare

Thank you so if I had to take a stab and make a comparison it would be like geoflora(natural) to Fox Farms (synthetic) ? Not to call out fox farms negatively as I use some of there products for a quick nutrient boost when I see deficiencies arise. But I do not use often or a lot as I've encountered salt build ups from using solely that line.

Could you explain what PRG is and why it's bad for plants? I've never heard of it nor a reference of it until I read this post.

Thankz in advanced :headbanger:
This is the end results it's got no smell little to no resin and is extremely poor quality smoking... This is everywhere in Oz its everywhere a massive problem
Manny people don't know what it is and what they are paying for its been crepe in the market so now people think it's normal especially young people who have no idea of what real pot should be, it's nothing but criminal 🤬

Screenshot_20240628-110544.png

This crap is the worst smoko you will ever smoke, even seeded to the f pot is way better, anything outdoors grown is 100% better than this product.... It is just simply garbage absolute rubbish and makes you cringe when you see it and all that's going 🤬
Clowns tell you it's the best shit around 🤣

Fools here grow it think they have grown something mad n all that you know wow check out my gorilla glue 😂 yeh you f***ed it up by using that Nute 🤣 yeh but not funny when you have to pay for that rubbish 💰 in the 🗑️
Even C grade seeded to the shit house pot is still better smoke mark my words it's a real issue

Now how would ya feel if ya brought a case of JD and it had been reduced in alcohol and tasted shit, made you need to drink 3 times as much to get halfway pissed, spend heaps of coins to try getting anything ect yeh same shit but far worse, imagine then ya wasted 4 months growing only to find out what's happening... Yeh criminals Thea's filth that do this

Back
Top Bottom