Perpetual autoflower harvest

a closet or something along those lines would work. i'd avoid spending if possible. not sure where you live but basements often have great conditions for the dry and cure.
I'm growing in my basement lol, the conditions aren't the best for drying and curing. Its hot as balls here recently and my basement is in the 80sF humidity wise its right in the 60% range though

a closet or something along those lines would work. i'd avoid spending if possible. not sure where you live but basements often have great conditions for the dry and cure.
Yes, closet can become a near perfect place.

Make use of the out of the way closet space. Trim the buds and put them into a brown paper bag. Do a bud wash if desired as a first step. Fold the top over and put it on a top shelf in a closet. The brown paper bag keeps dust off the buds. It helps control the exchange of moisture between the buds and the air so they do not dry to fast.

Put the date on the bag. People tend to keep thinking about the bags of buds. After several days that leads them to think that it has been drying longer than it actually has been.

Once the bag is in the closet go back to the plant and cut some of the green stems into several inch pieces. Put those pieces into a plastic bag and put them into the freezer. They can be used for moisture control when it comes time to put the harvest into jars and go through the curing stage.

Or consider doing the Low and Slow Fridge Dry and Cure.

Yes, closet can become a near perfect place.

Make use of the out of the way closet space. Trim the buds and put them into a brown paper bag. Do a bud wash if desired as a first step. Fold the top over and put it on a top shelf in a closet. The brown paper bag keeps dust off the buds. It helps control the exchange of moisture between the buds and the air so they do not dry to fast.

Put the date on the bag. People tend to keep thinking about the bags of buds. After several days that leads them to think that it has been drying longer than it actually has been.

Once the bag is in the closet go back to the plant and cut some of the green stems into several inch pieces. Put those pieces into a plastic bag and put them into the freezer. They can be used for moisture control when it comes time to put the harvest into jars and go through the curing stage.

Or consider doing the Low and Slow Fridge Dry and Cure.
I have a couple of hanging racks
1723042661476.png

that I've been using. I have been cutting the entire plant down and using one of the clips to hold it. Doing it that way has been pretty good for moisture control. My last plant took 6 days to dry, my big problem has been temperature as its hot as balls here and the closet has been sitting in the low 70Fs, humidity has been stable between 55%-62% with this set up though. I'd like to get the drying situation nailed down a little more consistently but my house doesn't have central air, so temp control has been hard.

those should work nicely.
hard to say nice racks without a censorship reference lol ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

only concern is they might not take the weight of a larger plants branches while drying. i can see them working for most home grows.

i use oven racks suspended from above which is similar.

full

you may find yourself outgrowing the racks you have.

hard to say nice racks without a censorship reference lol ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
:rofl::rofl:

Yeah I had that fear as well, when I dried my three ounce plant I hung the individual branches, so that helped distribute the weight, my last dry I hung the whole plant off of one clip and it did fine, but it was only 34 grams. Drying will be my next thing to figure out and get totally dialed in, I like your idea of the oven racks though. What do you have them attached to?

I like your idea of the oven racks though. What do you have them attached to?

i've got premade reinforced hanging points on the walls and ceiling.

Back
Top Bottom