Panama Incident outdoors 2024 By Gwhunran

0900-1500 is about what I get.
Sunrise to 0900 is dappled shade and from about 1500 to sunset they're in the shade from the house.
My neighbour to the east is being obstinate about her trees, but they're going to have to come down sooner or later.

I'm glad I saw the link, GW!

This is gonna' be fun to watch! 👀

Panama Incident
7-23-24

Just a quick picture of what she looks like now. We've been getting off and on rain showers that may continue for several days. I'll get better pictures within a few days to show her progress from different angles and my weaving of branches into the screen. :)
She's stretching and showing her sex.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
Just zoomed in from the deck balcony.

PI 7-23-24 (1).JPG

PI 7-23-24 (2).JPG

Panama Incident 7-23-24. Plant is stretching and showing her sex.:love::cheesygrinsmiley: I'm adjusting and weaving, trying to get the screen as full as possible before letting them go.🤠 She's cooperated with the weaving.:) I don't think I've broken a branch yet.:hmmmm::):cheer:

0900-1500 is about what I get.
Sunrise to 0900 is dappled shade and from about 1500 to sunset they're in the shade from the house.
My neighbour to the east is being obstinate about her trees, but they're going to have to come down sooner or later.
I love the big hardwoods:love: and there's probably some electricity use offset from the shade they provide the house in the summer and then they drop their leaves and the house get the sun during the winter. :hmmmm:🤠
The downside is my gardening is severely limited outside.🙄 I love to grow vegetables and herbs. :)
Glad to have you along. :) Please jump in with advise as I'm a real rookie at this outside cannabis growing.🙄
I'm glad I saw the link, GW!

This is gonna' be fun to watch! 👀
Glad to have you along GDB. :) You'll get to watch me sweat the bugs and worry about the rain and coolness in the fall. 🙄 Last year I broke out the leaf blower and dried the Fuel D.OG and Wedding Cake after days of rain and overcast skies. :oops::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:
I hope it will be fun to watch in a good way. :oops: :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Them jugs that are tucked in the ground around the base of the pot, great idea! How do they look on the other end? How'd you set it up where water doesn't just dump in, it slow soaks in right?
Aw idk maybe I'm seeing things ... Don't mind me y'all 😇

WooHoo! ❤️

Thanks for posting a link! I almost missed this outdoor grow!

Great job so far! ❤️
Glad to have you MedScientist. :) I just put it up. I've been a bit lazy about creating it. Plus pictures of small vegging plants don't do it for most of us. 🙄:rofl:

Screenshot_20240723_103121_Chrome.jpg

Love the Minecraft torch, gotta keep the mobs away
:passitleft::green_heart:
They've been used as hole starters, as they are pointed on one end and the flat end was hit with a small sledge hammer. :) I've also used them flat side down to level my soil pile.🤠 Shoulda spent more time on that leveling job.🙄

I can see it now; torch lit, plant goes poof, like the cartoon.:oops::rofl::bong:

Thanks for the read.
I was thinking the soda bottles were a root watering system..
Because of your revegging pics, now I know what's going on w my weird plant. 🙏🏻
Curious, do you just leave them weird growth alone? Does it all return into a bulk flower? Or should it be snipped where it the leaf feathers out in a single leaf stem thing?

Thanks for the read.
I was thinking the soda bottles were a root watering system..
Because of your revegging pics, now I know what's going on w my weird plant. 🙏🏻
Curious, do you just leave them weird growth alone? Does it all return into a bulk flower? Or should it be snipped where it the leaf feathers out in a single leaf stem thing?
Sorry I didn't answer all your questions. 🙄 I'll try but don't have a picture.🙄 Thought I did. :oops:
I cut the 2 liter plastic soda bottles on both ends and left the taper on the neck end and pretty much cut it as close to the bottom as possible. I kept the cut off parts. I used a piece of screen bigger around than the bottom and shoved it down into bottle and put clay pebbles into them. I shoved a 2 liter bottle down into the soil pile to preform a hole and then slid my pebble filled bottle down into the hole, screen side down.:) I have been emptying gallon jugs of water into them and they take the water almost as fast as I can pour it.

Concerning the re-vegging on the outside Fuel D.OG last year:
I didn't do anything to it, but I ended up with very fluffy buds on the outside Fuel D.OG last year.🙄 The Fuel D.OG grown inside had hard buds.
The outside FDOG was grown indoors for several months before moving outside and it was on a typical long indoor light cycle. Then moved outside into shorter light cycle, even though increasing 🙄

How cool. I like the set up!:popcorn:
Thanks Carmen,:) I took two tomato cages and cut them in half, lengthwise, and then put them together so they would wrap around the fabric pot. 🤠 Then wired a piece of fence on top for scrogging. :) I've got the guy wires on there to keep things stable, especially during a storm.:hmmmm::oops: Once the plant fully envelopes the screen, it will hold things in place better than the guy wires. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Note: I had the tomato cages in different spots and didn't notice they were different sizes until I'd made my cuts. 🙄:rofl:

Panama Incident
July 25, 2024

It's been overcast and rainy lately. I've kinda been waiting for some sunshine to take pictures but the impatience got the best of me. 🙄 :)

Still finding spots to weave the branches in.🤠 It won't be too long before the screen is full. :love: :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

PI 7-25-24 (1).JPG

Panama Incidence, July 25, 2024.

PI 7-25-24 (2).JPG

PI 7-25-24 (3).JPG

PI 7-25-24 (5).JPG

PI 7-25-24 (4).JPG

Panama Incidence, July 25, 2024. 🤠:bong:

Jaw-dropping! 👀

Jaw-dropping! 👀
Thanks GDB, :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm enjoying being able to walk around the screen to weave them in.:) It's a good thing no ones filming me working on them.🙄 I can't seem to remember the guy wires and am constantly almost tripping on them.🙄:bong:

Panama Incident
July 28, 2024

I've been harvesting the MAC, so I haven't been online much. 🙄
I've kept the PI watered and gave her a little nutrient water in the fabric pot today.:)
I'm still weaving branches into the screen and it's getting pretty full.:) The plant is looking healthy.🤠

PI 7-28-24 (1).JPG

Panama Incident, 7-28-24.

PI 7-28-24 (2).JPG

PI 7-28-24 (6).JPG

PI 7-28-24 (5).JPG

PI 7-28-24 (4).JPG

PI 7-28-24 (3).JPG

PI 7-28-24 (7).JPG

Panama Incident, 7-28-24. Still weaving them in. :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Panama Incident
July 28, 2024

I've been harvesting the MAC, so I haven't been online much. 🙄
I've kept the PI watered and gave her a little nutrient water in the fabric pot today.:)
I'm still weaving branches into the screen and it's getting pretty full.:) The plant is looking healthy.🤠

PI 7-28-24 (1).JPG

PI 7-28-24 (2).JPG

PI 7-28-24 (6).JPG

PI 7-28-24 (5).JPG

PI 7-28-24 (4).JPG

PI 7-28-24 (3).JPG