P Dog’s Perpetual Garden

Built a dedicated clone area today and pretty happy with it, bunch of light leaks to deal with still but coming along, used scrap wood and a light I already owned. Have a heater in it atm curing the paint then clones will be going on tomorrow. Wasn’t able to find clonex locally but got some other stuff that’s a gel, I’ll try out, also couldn’t find pro mix bx locally so ended up with pro mix hp, hopefully that’s okay.

Will be able to control heat better in here and leave the lights on 24/7, waiting on the inkbirds still, haven’t shipped yet :(
And I dropped another Candida into water this am, I gave the shell a real light sand with 400 grit sandpaper, hopefull she’s cracks and sprouts, this is seed #3
:meditate:
You going to stick panda film in too?

I also have a bag of this stuff I could try I bought long time ago, but I’m sceptical lol
Very interested to see you use this has I hear bad things about Miracle grow stuff .

But run it let me see what happens

The clone game, the clone game .. I ain’t selling my soul for no cloner, no cloner!

Nice build ✊

LOL

They are fighting me every corner, but patience will win and I’ll get cloneing down to a science soon here. Have all beez info on cloneing saved and if I need to order bx and clonex from amazon I will but I try again with the hp.

Very interested to see you use this has I hear bad things about Miracle grow stuff .

But run it let me see what happens

I’ll prob try a couple in it but sceptical about it.

LOL

They are fighting me every corner, but patience will win and I’ll get cloneing down to a science soon here. Have all beez info on cloneing saved and if I need to order bx and clonex from amazon I will but I try again with the hp.

I’ll prob try a couple in it but sceptical about it.
They don’t need much food .

Most just water only with soil .. rh 60-80% bit of breeze temp around 80plus I got a chart let me see hmm

Man I had to scroll back to the beginning of time to find that one lol

:ciao: Did a bit more work in the garden tonight and got a blue cookie moved into her final home and trained out, will be cleaned up a bit tomorrow when I take my cuttings, other than the one plant tonight was just water for a few of the girls.

Quite the messy looking plant now lol.... was bigger than I had thought, a good clean up tomorrow should help.

Also one Candida has cracked now in paper towel for the night and another just went into water. I’m gonna take given advice and plant soon as I see a tap appear, hopefully she likes that.

Clone update
Box finished for now and have 9 fresh cuttings in it, took much time and care on each cutting making sure that I was completely happy with each one, this time they are also 2-3 times bigger then any other cutting I have ever taken. Also they have been taken in the morning rather than the evening and into 24/7 light for now.
Soils were mixed in a bucket by hand to make sure was equally damp and not to soaked.

CD-1into soil this morning

Compacted nicely to ensure soil is touching stock completely

So yeah all nine look like so, I did all the same following beez instructions (ty Shed) to the best of my abilities with what I had available.
They will only be touched in a couple days to mist the domes and give them fresh air for a hour or so then will wait patiently till the 21 to Give them some time

There is a tiny heater, fan and humidifier on lowest setting, when I opened the box this am with no plants in it - it was 85f and 65 rh so turned humidifier down a tad.

pro mix hp, hopefully that’s okay.
HP is all I use. Has more perlite and mykos in it. Beez uses BP because it was on sale ;).
Built a dedicated clone area today and pretty happy with it,
Beautiful space, nice even light. Excellent work PD!
I also have a bag of this stuff I could try I bought long time ago, but I’m sceptical lol
For cloning I'd say no, for seedlings it looks pretty mild. Still, I use HP for everything now.
Did a bit more work in the garden tonight and got a blue cookie moved into her final home and trained out, will be cleaned up a bit tomorrow when I take my cuttings,
Damn I missed it! Great root ball and nice looking plant :).
Snow geese are back
All that falling bird poop!

HP is all I use. Has more perlite and mykos in it. Beez uses BP because it was on sale ;).

Beautiful space, nice even light. Excellent work PD!

For cloning I'd say no, for seedlings it looks pretty mild. Still, I use HP for everything now.

Damn I missed it! Great root ball and nice looking plant :).

All that falling bird poop!

Thanks pretty happy with the box so far.
Thanks for stopping in, I’m sure you got a 1000 messages after a weekend away lol

I had to change my notification settings! It's an unexplored area of the site that really makes life easier.

I just work off my Watched threads list until they are no bold ones left. I only look for "mentions" in my notifications so I can see if I get called where I'm not subbed.

All 9 cuttings on day two are looking better than any one I’ve ever had so far still so hopes are high, all the bc cuttings will be tossed once they root, just took lots to practice on.
Practice is why I started trying to clone every cutting. Now it's an obsession!

Cool, I only have about ten watched threads so it’s easy to manage for me. I’ve tried not to get lost in to many journals and I unwatch lots of random threads I’ve replied in also.

Yeah I’ll keep trying, I think taking my time more is helpful to the cloneing process, they look better for now anyways, and I’ll give them the time they need before touching to much....

Oh hey thanks for the complement on the blue cookie I had trained, was pretty surprised with how wide it was once all tied down
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom