Outdoor 2017

Quick update been really busy working

This girl is week 3 day 5 of veg. Attempting a very formed bush with this one. Being a clone I am confident in it be a female.

W3_D5_veg_Stacey_s_Dream.JPG

This Willy's Wonder has me nervous. Cannot be sure it is femenized. It's behaving like a male. My buddy up the road has a tent and the Willy's seed I gave him was a male also. Hoping to get him to throw this one in his flower tent and force it so I am confident. I don't want to waste nutes and time if not a female.

Day_31_Willy_s_Wonder_Male_.JPG

This one might have to go into his tent also to make sure.

Day_31_Willy_s_Wonder_Fem_.JPG

This is a unique strain that hasn't been duplicated by another company...yet.... This one is femenized again have confidence.

Day_31_Gold_Leaf.JPG

this is the Big Bud that twinned from one seed again femenized.

Day_31_Big_bud_Twin.JPG

I have a couple others but they aren't worth showing yet.

Last of the Solos
Well this is the last of the Solo cups until my autos go in. Here are my Jack and my Gold Leaf. My 3x14w CFL's seem to keep them tighter then my 400w MH. Nothing much else to discuss other then I have been working my 4x4' soil bed.

JAck_Herer_and_Gold_Leaf.JPG

These are just 6" pots.

How do you like your MH light?

I don't like it, but that might be because I don't have anything reflective with it and my CFL's are in my stealth box. Jury is out, I am happy as it is keeping the beasts from dying. Some are coming up on a foot and the clone I have had since February is 12" high and 16" across. The CFL's in the box are keeping the plants so tight.

Managed to find a 2.5lb bag of Bokashi yesterday on my drive around Southern Ontario. Getting ever closer to having all the ingredients for the Living Soil grow. Need to find 1/2 pound of Red Wigglers now.

Day 38
So as stated I got the white clover ground cover planted yesterday. I have found a spot to get worms shipped to me. I cleaned up the grow area in my shed. I also had the girls out sunning for a bit.
Day_38_Sunning_the_girls_1_.JPG

These 2 are still in my stealth box. Hopefully they can last in there until they can all go outside. I am going to germinate a couple autos when the box is free then it will be done until the fall when the outdoors are finishing. Exciting times in Canada here if the legislation goes through.

Day_38_Gold_Leaf_Day_26_Jack_Herer.JPG

Sorry the Jack is on the right and Gold Leaf on the left.

Chocolope Day 40 transplant

In order to make room I gave a Big Bud and a Goldleaf to a relative that has been growing for 40 years. I always was going to give some of my weaker or smaller plants away. So thus done I transplanted the 40 day old Chocolope to a 2 gallon cloth pot. The roots looked awesome in the old container so I am confident it is all going well.

Day_40_Chocolope_transplant_to_2_gal.JPG
Day_40_Chocolope_roots.JPG

Started the White Clover on a Liquid Karma and Aloe watering program now. Also received a nice rain. One day in and they look like they are off to the races. All plants are now topped for the time being. The ones that aren't are not going to be at all.

Chocolope Day 43

I made a mistake earlier. I stated this plant went into a 2 gallon pot but it was actually a 5 gallon. Started LST'ing this plant today and I think she is looking beautiful. Any comments or improvements are always welcome. No negative unless you can offer a positive solution is all I ask.

Chocolope_D43_pre_LST.JPG

Chocolope_D43_post_LST.JPG

Chocolope Day 43

I made a mistake earlier. I stated this plant went into a 2 gallon pot but it was actually a 5 gallon. Started LST'ing this plant today and I think she is looking beautiful. Any comments or improvements are always welcome. No negative unless you can offer a positive solution is all I ask.

Chocolope_D43_pre_LST.JPG

Chocolope_D43_post_LST.JPG
Looks great my outdoors are getting out of control . few more weeks they'll be ready to go out and grow big for daddy lol

Surgery

Well did some major surgery on my Big Bud, I separated the conjoined twins hopefully the clone takes. It's a little droopy but hopefully she bounces back. I also took a small clone off of Stacey's Dream. She looks like she is doing awesome. Standing tall and new leaves. The only pictures of these will be if they take. Next awesome news since I have no room for forcing I have put a small light set up together and have a spot over at a buddy's place. I absolutely am not into spending time again this season on a male just to cut her down. Although a Willy's Wonder X Big Bud sounds interesting...lol...

Plants look beautifully healthy.

Thanks. I wish I had more oops so I could help you more. I just do my thing and they just do theirs and then I harvest. Really not learning how to fix anything. I am more convinced that it is the Nutes I use more then excessive talent that I have never had any major issues.

Going Rogue cause I can

Well on a rogue thought and I can do this as it is my thread....lol.... Extracting an ounce of AC/DC high CBD into coconut oil. Just to put this in perspective I got it from a dispensary and the specs on the label were 19% CBD and 2% THC.... Will be test driving soon....lol... Just have to drop the shit in capsules. I love medical cannabis...

They arrived

Well my 1/2 pound of worms arrived today and are in the 4x4 now. Just have to wait for the weather to warm and then it's time to get serious.

Back
Top Bottom