Organic chem dog

jmac420

2nd week of veg. Should be some nice looking ladies!
3rdweek.JPG
3rdweek1.JPG
3rdweekpre.jpg

whats your soil mix / tea mix consist of?

I use either ocean forest or light warrior as the base for my soil mix then add my own organic compost i make in my backyard. Composted for at least 2 years using clean grass, leaf, and wood mixture. Then its screened and then bagged to be steralized. Its alot of work but if I don't have any ready i also use Outrageous Organics by fox farm. I also use to different types of teas for different phases. A good strong casting tea for veg and a bat/seabird guano tea for flower mixed with other premade organic nutes. Check out my grow journal for more info. Good to see another organic grower out there!:thumb:

sounds like you have a nice regimen going on, I'll definitely check out your threads

they look nice and healthy bro, can't wait to see them stack on the flowers

i got clones not seeds from a breeder in santa cruz, ca. I've been dyin for some good seeds though. You know any good banks? I want some nice seeds to start my own mothers so I don't have to buy clones no more. Some of the guys I get clones from treat the mothers and clones like crap and it takes a bunch of work to get them back on track.

i have 1x Green House - Chemdog - Feminized seed from Green House Breeders. im a little confused on the lineage though because on castle seeds website it says it is OG Kush x Sour Diesel. But alot of people say thats not what it is. here is the info pulled from castle seeds

Chemdog

At long last, the most talked-about strain of the last few years is finally released.....

Awards: 3rd prize HTCC 2000

Genetics: OG Kush, Sour Diesel

Effect: narcotic with strong perception alteration

Flowering indoor: 9 weeks

Flowering outdoor: Ripe at the end of October (Europe)

Indica/Sativa

THC: 21.51%
CBD: 1.50%
CBG: 0%

thats what I've heard too. the breeder I got them from had little info on its makeup but did tell me that he periodically sends some in to be tested for thc levels and every batch he's done has come back over 20%. It definatly has some sour diesel in it from the smell but what else i don't know. any research i've done has givin me a different story every time. One thing abou them I've noticed that blew my mind was the roots were busting out the bottom of three gallon pots after only a week and a half of growth! Never seen that before.

I use either ocean forest or light warrior as the base for my soil mix then add my own organic compost i make in my backyard. Composted for at least 2 years using clean grass, leaf, and wood mixture. Then its screened and then bagged to be steralized. Its alot of work but if I don't have any ready i also use Outrageous Organics by fox farm. I also use to different types of teas for different phases. A good strong casting tea for veg and a bat/seabird guano tea for flower mixed with other premade organic nutes. Check out my grow journal for more info. Good to see another organic grower out there!:thumb:

Lady's are lookin good mang! I'm not 100% organic but trying my best. Can i ask how you sterilize your compost? Some kind of heat? what temp? and how long? Do you compost your kitchen scraps? Any thoughts on this, can kitchen scraps be used for our lady's? thx cheers

Back
Top Bottom