OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains

Aloha OMM,
What an amazing update :bravo:...the growth rate you have sure is a thing beauty to watch...man I need to figure out how to get the sun to come in my closet...my jaw just drops...airpots/FFOF/OC+ and the supplements you are feeding them is the ticket! :thumb:

I sure am happy you are gonna have a bumper crop of what looks to be some of Hawaii's finest Medicine. You sure deserve it brother!

:peace: to you and Jo from my little garden, still waiting to hear the tinkling of the bud fairy...sure wish that was tinkling bells instead...:smokin:But she is what she is...:ganjamon: I try not to judge.

mh,
your plants are fantastic, sorry not to have been by lately...going thru a rough patch in my life at the moment...sooo, better for me to lay low, until moods over....actually i am sick of the rough patch and the mood so am going to change it...if i have to ommmmm all day....hugs, L

wow, the menehunes could hang a hammock in the Church's goalpost.

great photos. trichomes look nice.

not too long, now.

thanks for the update.

angus

Hi Angus :ganjamon:

They sure could! I wouldn't mind a little nenehunes help either!!! :clap::blushsmile::clap:

The Columbian is just growing more beautiful everyday. A great plant. :thanks:

Aloha OMM! Looks like things are going great here. All the pics look great, but those pics of the Columbian Gold are just fantastic. Looks like a big yielder too. Congrats!

Hello My Friend Blue Holding my breath Buddy...times getting short. :ganjamon:
A couple more weeks I think. That Columbian is even prettier in person. I remember thinking when I framed that shot, I hope this comes out like I am seeing it. :allgood: She should reward me very well. :yummy:

Hi OMM, sweet update. Moby is getting really fat. I love the look of those tops on the Columbian.:thumb:
They're all looking good. Your fems seem to be sorting themselves out nicely. VK looks like she's in a hurry, heheh.
Love all the bud shots, they're really loading the trichs.
Great job, my friend.:bravo::welldone:

Thanks Mmmmick I try my best to provide all they need and they do the rest! :):)
I've had to tie Moby even more.....she is getting fat! :yahoo: Sprouting more of her right now. Yep, the little Fems are doing they're best. They wont be a big haul, but the smoke is supposed be really good. VK is the most vigorous plant I have ever seen. Drinks water like crazy. I think every one likes the Columbian. She brings back good memories. :peace:
Thanks for the kind words. :thanks::thanks:

Aloha OMM,
What an amazing update :bravo:...the growth rate you have sure is a thing beauty to watch...man I need to figure out how to get the sun to come in my closet...my jaw just drops...airpots/FFOF/OC+ and the supplements you are feeding them is the ticket! :thumb:

I sure am happy you are gonna have a bumper crop of what looks to be some of Hawaii's finest Medicine. You sure deserve it brother!

:peace: to you and Jo from my little garden, still waiting to hear the tinkling of the bud fairy...sure wish that was tinkling bells instead...:smokin:But she is what she is...:ganjamon: I try not to judge.

Aloha High! :cheer:

Sun in your compartment? Maybe mirrors all set just right could reflect onto your girls. But remember,,,,,,higher growth rate! :yikes::yikes: Like I told Mmmmick, I just set the conditions up for them to be successful and they do the rest. I copied that from you my Friend.:morenutes:
You need to talk to Lavendar.....she knows the Bud Fairy! :hug:

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

O! You gotta get me a date with that lovely Columbian Senorita! I'm in love :Rasta:

(And all the others as well)

:lot-o-toke:

Hi Woodsman Sorry, your gonna have to get in line to see Miss Columbian. :):):):) She seems to be very popular. :grinjoint:

Thanks for checking in! :bravo:

omm,
your garden is gorgeous, and growing soooo fast...looks like heaven....congrats....L

Hello Sweet Lavendar Thanks for the kind words. :)

Hope you feel better soon. as Woods tells us Stay Down Girl :cheer:

Thanks Mmmmick I try my best to provide all they need and they do the rest! :):)
I've had to tie Moby even more.....she is getting fat! :yahoo: Sprouting more of her right now. Yep, the little Fems are doing they're best. They wont be a big haul, but the smoke is supposed be really good. VK is the most vigorous plant I have ever seen. Drinks water like crazy. I think every one likes the Columbian. She brings back good memories. :peace:
Thanks for the kind words. :thanks::thanks:

I'd say you're doing a fine job of interpreting what they are saying to you OMM. More Moby sounds like a good plan.

I'm always willing to swap for quality. That VK is just about jumping out of her pot. Folks say good things about the strain. Very interesting candidate for a future grow.

man,:bravo: you earn the praise.

I'd say you're doing a fine job of interpreting what they are saying to you OMM. More Moby sounds like a good plan.

I'm always willing to swap for quality. That VK is just about jumping out of her pot. Folks say good things about the strain. Very interesting candidate for a future grow.

man,:bravo: you earn the praise.

Thanks Mmmmick! :cheer:

I have plans for the two new Moby. Going to put them both in 5.4 gallon AirPots, the largest I have. One will be in FFOF soil and the other in Happy Frog.
Just to see what soil works best. :)

Setting Sun has grown VK for 3 grows and they are beautiful. His are much more controlled than mine. The only thing I did to her was top her. I never thought she would be this tall.:) I have more of her seeds too. Hehe! :)

Now it's time to watch all the football I recorded today! :peace: My Freind

absolutely first rate....real beauties....gorgeous girls....i finally did a moby, shes about one in tall now....looks to be a good plant....L

absolutely first rate....real beauties....gorgeous girls....i finally did a moby, shes about one in tall now....looks to be a good plant....L

Hi Lavendar Hope your feeling better. Personally I think you would be on here anyway.:)
I think you will be happy with the Moby. The seedbank ad for her said she could yield 1500 grams if grown right? I would love to see that. :grinjoint:

Hi Lavendar Hope your feeling better. Personally I think you would be on here anyway.:)
I think you will be happy with the Moby. The seedbank ad for her said she could yield 1500 grams if grown right? I would love to see that. :grinjoint:

yeah,, me too, thats over 3lbs....whats that about....maybe outdoors under ideal conditions....maybe....but indoors ill bet she is at max a qp if raised optimally, which probably wont happen here....so i would say at best, a 3oz plant for me, and that is stretching unless her genetics are some kind of crazy.....L better wt, than the zulu?

yeah, i do feel alot better....and yes, you are right...i would be....see ya tonight....L:cheer::cheer:

Yo bud, check'in back in...glad for the break...putting in new axles/CVJ's, upper 'n lower balljoints. I'm getting to old for this shit. Rather be watering.

My two plants remind of Arnie, and Danny in 'Twins'. I think I have Danny. Fat, and bushy as hell, sporting a ton of thin spear shaped buds about an inch in dia., covered in sugar sprinkles. The other lady my budding is flowering is a spit'n image of her mother. Wide graceful branches, covered in fat Christmas tree buds....looking like the tops will 'foxtail' just like mom. Both are at the 48th day of flower today, and it looks like a ways to go before we get to sample these babies.

Tomorrow makes the 7th week, I'll put up some pics.

I continue to require a bib when I gaze at your ladies...nice job.

Let's hope that California passes the new cannabis law......one down, 49 to go.

Aloha bud.

yeah,, me too, thats over 3lbs....whats that about....maybe outdoors under ideal conditions....maybe....but indoors ill bet she is at max a qp if raised optimally, which probably wont happen here....so i would say at best, a 3oz plant for me, and that is stretching unless her genetics are some kind of crazy.....L better wt, than the zulu?

yeah, i do feel alot better....and yes, you are right...i would be....see ya tonight....L:cheer::cheer:

Hi Lavendar Out side in a 50 gallon pot or in the ground maybe! GMT1975 has grown allot of her and gets very good yields. First time he tried her he ended up on the couch. He must harvest like I do...lots of amber. More than the Zulu, I don't think so!. C U after while! :grinjoint:

Yo bud, check'in back in...glad for the break...putting in new axles/CVJ's, upper 'n lower balljoints. I'm getting to old for this shit. Rather be watering.

My two plants remind of Arnie, and Danny in 'Twins'. I think I have Danny. Fat, and bushy as hell, sporting a ton of thin spear shaped buds about an inch in dia., covered in sugar sprinkles. The other lady my budding is flowering is a spit'n image of her mother. Wide graceful branches, covered in fat Christmas tree buds....looking like the tops will 'foxtail' just like mom. Both are at the 48th day of flower today, and it looks like a ways to go before we get to sample these babies.

Tomorrow makes the 7th week, I'll put up some pics.

I continue to require a bib when I gaze at your ladies...nice job.

Let's hope that California passes the new cannabis law......one down, 49 to go.

Aloha bud.

Hi OldSkoool So that's were you've been. Fun times under the car. :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes: Your right too old for that stuff. I'm exhausted if I have give to give someone a jump start. :thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
Quit that stuff! :)

Great idea....want to see those girls. Wanda Rules. :) She must, you don't smoke anything else! :cheer:

Wow!!! OMM you got yourself some beautiful ladies, growing up big and strong. Every one of those ladies look absolutely wonderful, Very nice job. Got a little envy going on here but I will get over it.... Again great job on those ladies....

Ahhhhhh Wanda..........:rip: She was a good ol gal, but alas, the last traces of her wonderful goodness went up 'n smoke last week.

There was a time when I rather enjoyed wrenching my steel steeds, but yesterday I had a 22MM axle nut kick my ass, and had to resort to asking a neighbor kid for help breaking it loose. I had the tranny replaced last year, they musta had Bongo tighten the axle nuts. Think I'll have a Candygram sent to 'em. Probably isn't the smartest project I could tackle since I screwed up my back, but it'd cost a small fortune if I had it done....and they'd probably do a shitty job.

I humbly submit Wanda's seedling for your viewing pleasure....certainly not up to your own stately meds, but she is coming into her own finally. For a while there I thought she's be headed for the hemp pile. I wish I had photos of the other plant for comparison, huge difference in bud shape. Both share Wanda's sweet, unmistakable stink.

She's 22' high, and about the same in diameter. If not for the LST, I figure she'd be about 3ft tall.

2G13_-_PLNT02_-_FLWR06_-_091410A.JPG

The main top bud, unlike Wanda's fat Christmas tree shape, is spear shaped. The yield no doubt will be less, but hoping she makes it up in effect.

2G13_-_PLNT02_-_FLWR06_-_091410C.JPG

Looking forward to your next photo updates of your ladies to drool over.

Aloha

Back
Top Bottom