OldMedMan's Aloha Journal Part 2

Hello Everyone and Welcome to part 2 of OldMedMan’s Aloha Grow.

:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

I should be telling you all the following Information according to 420’s Forum guidelines.

What Strains will I be growing?

From Barney’s Farms

1 Lucy = An old Skunk variety crossed with Mazar. Mostly Indica

2 Violator Kush = Malana/Hindu Kush Mostly Indica

From ACE Seeds

1 China Yunnan = Landrace/Inbred Line 20% Sativa/ 80% Indica

From Emerald Triangle

2 Lost Coast OG = Pakistani Kush and Lemon Thai/ Chemdawg#4 mostly Indica

From Delicious Seeds

Black Russian=White Russian/Black Domina mostly indica

From Bomb Seeds

Medi Bomb1= Bomb#1/ A selected Dutch pharmaceutical strain Mostly indica

From World of Seeds

Pakistan Valley=Pure landrace from Pakistan Kush Zone. 100% Indica

From Green House Seeds

Moby Dick= Haze x White Widow

Arjan’s Haze # 2= Neville’s Haze x Super Silver Haze x Laos Sativa

4 Lemon Skunk=old school skunk from the Amsterdam underground

From White Label Seeds

Afghan Kush=Hindu Kush from the Hindu Kush Mountain range Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower? All are in veg at the moment, except, the Lemon Skunks and the Afghan Kush which are outside..

All other strains are in veg in my tent. Under 3 LEDs and various CFLs..

Soil or Hydro? This will be a soil grow.

I will be using only Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil.

What size pot?
3 gallon…..some, have different shapes.

I do not check PH

Any Pests ? Yes, Bud Miners which will be sprayed with Captain Jacks DeadBug.
I also give them AzaMax every other watering.

How often are you watering? When the pots feel dry.

Type of nutes used?

From Botanicare:
Silica Blast
Cal-Mag

Other Nutes :

OC+

Note: Some of you will be looking for the three unknown strains from part one of this journal
They have been copped and are drying. I will post wet and dry weights for them soon.

Let's Party!:high-five:

Here are the veg girls. As you can see, I've started to train them.

side30.JPG

front16.JPG

It is about 85 degrees in the tent. I no longer have an AC, so it the temps get over 90 I may have to put them out early. Which I really don't want to do. I want to be able to control they're size. I also want to be able to control the finish times for them too.

:high-five:

that King Kush logo :hmmmm:... did I see you on TV?

Here are the veg girls. As you can see, I've started to train them.

side30.JPG

front16.JPG

It is about 85 degrees in the tent. I no longer have an AC, so it the temps get over 90 I may have to put them out early. Which I really don't want to do. I want to be able to control they're size. I also want to be able to control the finish times for them too.

:high-five:

OMM

Just when you give reps...is the time you see the next pic that deserves them even more :cheesygrinsmiley:

Veg those girls for 3 months :cheesygrinsmiley:

OMM

Just when you give reps...is the time you see the next pic that deserves them even more :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Man, Jo's going to figure this out sooner or later!. :high-five:

you never heard that before? well now you have:)
Great Call Fish ....Great Find WildB ....I don't think I ever heard that....Very Cool

Here you go Fish.
grassyass WB have a rep:)

Well I thought I was going to be early but heck i doubt there are any chairs left. So I brought a couple of chairs with me. One for me and I saw one for fish on the beach and brought it.
man what a find TY Bee,Reps for lookin out:)

sent reps for both of us:)
OMM

good weed all!
and a fine smoke to you OMM!:circle-of-love:
I dont think Jo will notice. I mean its only half a seed bank you are growing. and a fine selection too:):thumb:

They played New Years Eve concerts at the Portland Civic Center.. I saw them live a few times, awesome.

Wow, the train hasn't even left the station and the first car is almost full.

Squeezin in..... yet another OMM Bud Bonanza

Shh ...it's on the D/L with Jo :shhh:

Welcome my good friend. Thanks for the extra Shh .......can't be too careful. Jo can hear stuff from last year. :popcorn:

had to be one of the best all around party bands ever IMHO
They played New Years Eve concerts at the Portland Civic Center.. I saw them live a few times, awesome.

How will Jo find out? Isn't this an invisible grow? I can't see it! :)

Oh hold up, no one brought me a throne? That's ok, throne hurts my back sometimes so I brought me a nice bean bag chair. So I can sink down in it and get nice and comfy..Ugh, with that list of ladies I don't see how Jo won't notice after awhile...I missed the tail end of the last journal but I am here for this one to the end, my friend...

Oh hold up, no one brought me a throne? That's ok, throne hurts my back sometimes so I brought me a nice bean bag chair. So I can sink down in it and get nice and comfy..Ugh, with that list of ladies I don't see how Jo won't notice after awhile...I missed the tail end of the last journal but I am here for this one to the end, my friend...

Welcome my Beautiful Queen! :love::love:

Glad you brought you're own Bean Bag Chair. I had one, but I was trimming one day and ops, beans everywhere.

Glad you are here my Queen.:love::love::love::love:

Back
Top Bottom