Old man still kicking

Savvage61

I wasn't sure where to post Im not a new member Im an ole Old member coming back after break from 420 Mag without going into detail I had life get in my way, while I was away I researched different methods screwed up a lot (the best Teacher, you never forget F'N up a grow lol

all the research and grows could never Hold a candle to the education I got here at 420. I was helped from seed to smoke Bill284 was my good friend and encyclopedia (I hope he still is my good friend). and it would take up 100 pages to mention every one who helped me from synthetic to organics, SIPs, Swicks, air pots, cloth pots, fertilizers, over watering, every defenciny from A to Z. I can say my friends at 420 taught me most everything I know.

The only problem was Data overload I had to try every new gimmick I got well over $1500 OF GROW STUFF SITTING IN MY GARAGE DOING NOTHING! If you asked 100 people how to grow pot you will get 100 different ways and everyone of the would be correct. I didnt realize it but it took me getting away and grow with what I Knew to final find my sweet spot that worked for me and I found that sweet spot and man does it make sweet
IMG_6937.jpg
This was my last harvest of crystal white Kush and Purple og punch. I just started flowering my main tent of Grimm Mints ( Kush Mints & and Pineapple C99) in my veg tent I got 3 Durban Thai , apparently 3 ' to 4'FT colas are somewhat common
IMG_7326.jpg

The technic that has worked best for me is growing the soil not the weed. I talked about but never thought I would do it But it seems True Organic is the easiest , most productive, and the best weed I ever grew or smoked. organic matched with a SIP is the way I prefer to grow I am afraid to list names because i would most likely miss some one so EVERYBODY I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY BONG

I will start a new journal or maybe see about activating my old one (so I can go back and see how stupid I was , I still am but I learned how to hide it lol)

I am using Coots Mix (Real big worm organics) mixed and sold by the agriculture professor at VCU in my earthboxes and OLS/Subcool in my Bags as my medium

Im big on OWC teas, organic Poop tea is the lifes blood of true organics (True story the first Tea I ever brewed I actully threw worm castings in a pot of boiling water and thought I had organic tea but all I had was a bunch of dead Microbes in hot water

along side Build a soil for top dressing and amendment's (I gotta admit most of what they sell is mostly SHIT literally)
a cover crop withy alfalfa, clover dill marigolds and so on
and in this jungle lives some fierce predators

I got Nematodes,(the good ones) Rove beetles,red wigglers, night crawlers and the meanest most vicious of the all
from the Coccinellidae Family .the NORTH AMERICAN LADY BUG yep them lady bugs are like flying Piranhas Gnats stay far away from my home. watching them in real time is like watching a MMA match with no rules

any way I have so much to share and learn and catch up on
and Bill284 I missed ya bro. I promise no 3 page questions everyday lol

I missed all of you and look forward to meeting the new members👋
Remember it's Just a weed.
Long live the home Grower

IMG_7151.JPG

I wasn't sure where to post Im not a new member Im an ole Old member coming back after break from 420 Mag without going into detail I had life get in my way, while I was away I researched different methods screwed up a lot (the best Teacher, you never forget F'N up a grow lol

all the research and grows could never Hold a candle to the education I got here at 420. I was helped from seed to smoke Bill284 was my good friend and encyclopedia (I hope he still is my good friend). and it would take up 100 pages to mention every one who helped me from synthetic to organics, SIPs, Swicks, air pots, cloth pots, fertilizers, over watering, every defenciny from A to Z. I can say my friends at 420 taught me most everything I know.

The only problem was Data overload I had to try every new gimmick I got well over $1500 OF GROW STUFF SITTING IN MY GARAGE DOING NOTHING! If you asked 100 people how to grow pot you will get 100 different ways and everyone of the would be correct. I didnt realize it but it took me getting away and grow with what I Knew to final find my sweet spot that worked for me and I found that sweet spot and man does it make sweet
IMG_6937.jpg
This was my last harvest of crystal white Kush and Purple og punch. I just started flowering my main tent of Grimm Mints ( Kush Mints & and Pineapple C99) in my veg tent I got 3 Durban Thai , apparently 3 ' to 4'FT colas are somewhat common
IMG_7326.jpg

The technic that has worked best for me is growing the soil not the weed. I talked about but never thought I would do it But it seems True Organic is the easiest , most productive, and the best weed I ever grew or smoked. organic matched with a SIP is the way I prefer to grow I am afraid to list names because i would most likely miss some one so EVERYBODY I THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY BONG

I will start a new journal or maybe see about activating my old one (so I can go back and see how stupid I was , I still am but I learned how to hide it lol)

I am using Coots Mix (Real big worm organics) mixed and sold by the agriculture professor at VCU in my earthboxes and OLS/Subcool in my Bags as my medium

Im big on OWC teas, organic Poop tea is the lifes blood of true organics (True story the first Tea I ever brewed I actully threw worm castings in a pot of boiling water and thought I had organic tea but all I had was a bunch of dead Microbes in hot water

along side Build a soil for top dressing and amendment's (I gotta admit most of what they sell is mostly SHIT literally)

I got Nematodes,(the good ones) Rove beetles,red wigglers, night crawlers and the meanest most vicious of the all
from the Coccinellidae Family .the NORTH AMERICAN LADY BUG yep them lady bugs are like flying Piranhas Gnats stay far away from my home. watching them in real time is like watching a MMA match with no rules

IMG_7151.JPG
Bill is a great friend to have!

Welcome back buddy :ciao: doesn't feel like that long ago that you was around. Glad you found your way and can enjoy growing the ganja in peace 👌 you last haul looks fantastic :clap: & @Bill284 will definitely be happy to see you killing it. I just jumped his list of notifications for ya 😂
✌️ Brother

IMG_6937.jpg
IMG_7326.jpg

IMG_7151.JPG
Brother :ciao:
So good to see you.
I was thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you are?
And the family, how are they doing?
Glad to see you rocking the garden, talk soon.
Missed ya.:love:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Screw us old bastages lol right!

Back
Top Bottom