Old G's New Auto Grow

Nutrition, environment concentrate on what you can control.
Let the rest take care of its self.
When the white pistols are gone you will need a better way of looking at the tric's.
Can you get a scope from zon.

Stay safe
Bill
Hey is zon a sponsor here? Cuz if not I can send him the link to get the one I use it's a ×1000 digital that links to phone and it's only $25-$30.

2021_11_29_19_22_56_224.jpg

2021_11_29_18_01_14_724.jpg

Hey is zon a sponsor here? Cuz if not I can send him the link to get the one I use it's a ×1000 digital that links to phone and it's only $25-$30.

Bozos isn't a sponsor.
Any assistance would be appreciated. :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill

Hey @Old g this is the one I use and you will actually get it cheaper than I did lol as they didn't have the coupon when I ordered. It takes a fairly steady hand if holding but it takes super close pics and can take photo/video from the unit or while looking at screen on phone.

Screenshot_20211216-070350.png

Hey @Old g this is the one I use and you will actually get it cheaper than I did lol as they didn't have the coupon when I ordered.

Screenshot_20211216-070350.png
Oh I think we might be getting some Teddy mail over this one. :rofl:
I thought you ment someone other than Bozos.
We see.:nervous-guy:

Stay safe
Bill

Stay safe
Bill
Uh oh what did I do ...:confused:.. what is bozos?

Thank you that would be awesome

Stay safe
Bill
Bill you meant Amazon didn’t you, I got a nice hand held microscope for grows from Amazon lol , but if HH has a better deal I’ll get that one, the one I bought is 60x

While I was there I bought 3gallon fabric pots and I wanted to try the Mother Earth potting soil, question do I put the fabric pots in a regular container like a liner or do I pot right into the fabric

While I was there I bought 3gallon fabric pots and I wanted to try the Mother Earth potting soil, question do I put the fabric pots in a regular container like a liner or do I pot right into the fabric
Right into the fabric. It air prunes the roots preventing you from getting root bound. It also allows more airflow in the rootzone. You should probably get some pot stands, or even an oven rack and some bricks so they get airflow underneath. They work best that way. In this pic you can see the ones I use.
Doug's Varin 08 Dec 2021 1.jpg

Bill you meant Amazon didn’t you, I got a nice hand held microscope for grows from Amazon lol , but if HH has a better deal I’ll get that one, the one I bought is 60x
It comes to like $22-$23 with free shipping after discount and coupon at check out.

Edit: it's good enough that my mother who is a photographer asked me to get her one to lol

It comes to like $22-$23 with free shipping after discount and coupon at check out.

Edit: it's good enough that my mother who is a photographer asked me to get her one to lol
Very nice, I can’t tell with my camera. I have an old magnifying glass that I can’t tell either

Right into the fabric. It air prunes the roots preventing you from getting root bound. It also allows more airflow in the rootzone. You should probably get some pot stands, or even an oven rack and some bricks so they get airflow underneath. They work best that way. In this pic you can see the ones I use.
Doug's Varin 08 Dec 2021 1.jpg
Thank you, I wasn’t sure I’ve never used one before

Hey @Old g this is the one I use and you will actually get it cheaper than I did lol as they didn't have the coupon when I ordered. It takes a fairly steady hand if holding but it takes super close pics and can take photo/video from the unit or while looking at screen on phone.
I got this for 15 bucks, yours is definitely nicer. If this doesn’t work I’ll order yours

6811F181-9E7D-44CF-8D36-8FF5D4A737FB.png

I’m getting myself set up , if I’m gonna do it I’m gonna do it right. I got sheers a scale , potting soil the microscope. Best score of the week was the mephisto seed drop on Monday. Got the 3x3 seeds with ten freebies, I’m really excited to grow them.
I wanna get really good at this

Day 54, plants are in different degrees of maturity. The one skittles is really just flowering, the other I’m gonna start to flush in another week. The blue dreams are about 2 weeks till I flush so a month to chop I believe. I defoliated the yellow leaves and cut some outta the way, overall I’m happy

FA837B85-B457-4F22-85E2-689EACBA4C7F.jpeg

425ACAB9-2AB7-4394-AD8C-ADA00D877B2A.jpeg

2B6E82A3-16DF-4E39-8CD2-4A2FB9B10C57.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom