Old Bagseeds'n Stuff: Relearning the Grow - Feel Free To Ride Along

Awww fuck I knew I should have pulled Smelly. Went in to pluck nanners and got pollen. Not much, but with how well circulated the tent is I'm imagining there's been enough to fuck things up šŸ˜«
B.I.G. is already starting to show brown pistils and I was wondering how that was. Well now I know. Culling this horny bastard with extreme prejudice (and grief)

Rest in pieces Smelly. Here's some final shots of its' cool colors. I was excited for all that purple coming in too!
1000010278.jpg
1000010280.jpg

In better news, B.I.G. is showing me her scent now. It's coming in sweet and floral. I will let her finish growing. Not sinsemilla by any means, but it should be smokeable.

From what I'm reading it's looking like she's hungry for nitrogen... Any input is appreciated, I'm going to see what I can do.

In better news, B.I.G. is showing me her scent now. It's coming in sweet and floral. I will let her finish growing. Not sinsemilla by any means, but it should be smokeable.

From what I'm reading it's looking like she's hungry for nitrogen... Any input is appreciated, I'm going to see what I can do.
Hungry for N but maybe general hunger. A little bump in feed may bring her around. What you feeding again?

Hungry for N but maybe general hunger. A little bump in feed may bring her around. What you feeding again?
Switched to Big Bloom & did 7ml + 2.5ml CaMg+ 'cause I was worried about nute burn... However I realized the switch from veg nutes may have been sudden and that's what got her mad. I decided to add some Grow Big after the watering yesterday to see if that will make her green up again.

Sorry about finding nanners but she looks absolutely beautiful! I bet it'll be some good herb!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø

Sorry about finding nanners but she looks absolutely beautiful! I bet it'll be some good herb!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø
Damn well hoping so. Despite getting preggers she smells wonderful and the frost is already great.. Excited for the next run I'll just do one plant in a 3-5 gal & let her fill the tent better. Not decided between NL or Blueberry tho'

Day 83. Day 31 of 12/12.
There's been a little bit of improvement that I can see which I hope will pick up with a regular watering. Looks to me like only a couple spots got hit by the pollen too which is great news.
I realized it's been a while since I mentioned it, so temps and RH have been good lately. Usually around 68Ā°F 50-60% at lights off and (no higher than)82Ā°F 38-45% during lights on. I got the heat mat situation figured out with the bottom grill from an air fryer so the roots don't cook. Later in flower I will shut off the mat for good and let it get cooler at night to (hopefully) let my buds get some of that purple color. 'Cause I like it.

1000010310.jpg

1000010313.jpg

1000010312.jpg

1000010315.jpg
1000010316.jpg

Back
Top Bottom