Nute problems Blueberry 420

For water I do 1/8th teaspoon per gallon cause they got nute burn when I did 1/4th and foilair I do cal mag 1 teaspoon per gallon but last night I switched it to cal mag plus nitro and iron

Not sure why you are seeing nute burn at 1/4 teaspoon of Earth Juice Sea Blast Grow (17-8-17).

With 1 teaspoon/gal of CalMag+, that dose is only 204 ppm total, with 84 ppm Nitrogen. It is low in potassium (47ppm), calcium (44ppm), and has no sulfur.

I couldn't agree more lol that's why I got frustrated. I did see the nute burn shortly after transplant but they looked unfazed by it so I figured they were just hyper sensitive. I did find out online that blueberry 420 is sensitive to nute burn.

Do u think they needed sulfer as well from that yellowing on top of that one pic with the thick leaves? Also I think I'll try uping the dose of my earth juice now back to 1/4th now that they have had time to settle in after transplanting

Also bought this to foilair feed with but due to the strength of it I need to find a 1/16th measuring spoon lol 88

Attachments

• 20190213_201550.jpg
    20190213_201550.jpg
    488.7 KB · Views: 64
That's what the package says but I feel like it's gotta be for 1 gallon cause just looked up a chart and said it was only 180 ppm or somthing for 1/8th tea for 1 gal

Also i couldn't find Epsom salts lol it's fucked up but I tried and couldn't find it. At least not at Wal-Mart haha

That's what the package says but I feel like it's gotta be for 1 gallon cause just looked up a chart and said it was only 180 ppm or somthing for 1/8th tea for 1 gal

From what I can see on the yellow package, it is magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt). If this is for foliar, I would use at least 1/2 teaspoon per gallon. For first aid, 1 teaspoon/gal would not be too much.

Back
Top Bottom