Nute burn problems

Ph adjusted without any nutrients you said. In coco if you want to have living plants you water with nutrients every time. Every day. To runoff. The plants clearly starving and underwatered.. I'd give them a good rinse maybe half gallon each with some nutes about 275 or 300 ppm to start.

Listen to exactly what @PE636 is telling you to do.
A good way to help determine the validity someone’s advice is to click on their name and check out how the site scores them.

I can bring other “coco pros” if you need, but PE is giving you solid advice.

No offense meant cage... just gotta be straight up. He needs to feed if he just flushed. Coco won’t hold residual nutrients like soil does. Water will do nothing for it but make the coco wet.

Feed 1/4 strength nutes and water till 20% runoff ASAP.

Thank you @AdaminCO you're a good fella. Enjoy your evening :peace:
I just get tired of folks guessing all the time.

If you don’t know from experience, or haven’t seen the pros resolve the same issue 10 times a week, every week, just sit back and learn from the folks that have and do continuously.

It’s really not that hard of a concept. If you don’t know... you don’t know.:snowboating:

Listen to exactly what @PE636 is telling you to do.
A good way to help determine the validity someone’s advice is to click on their name and check out how the site scores them.

I can bring other “coco pros” if you need, but PE is giving you solid advice.

No offense meant cage... just gotta be straight up. He needs to feed if he just flushed. Coco won’t hold residual nutrients like soil does. Water will do nothing for it but make the coco wet.

Feed 1/4 strength nutes and water till 20% runoff ASAP.
Right.... :420: score is the end all be all..... You guys act like those plants are going to die if he flushes once. Since when does watering one day without nutrients kill a plant... You guys need to smoke a fuckin joint and chill the fuck out...

You got it I see Chris. Coco is a form of hydro. There's no food in it and it doesn't store food in it either. It is a fantastic planting material for the ability to oxygenate the roots I believe. But it does have to be watered with nutes like PE636 says. She'll come back if there's any life left in her now. Won't be long.

Back
Top Bottom