NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

Hey there PlantWrestlers, I received my seeds also with the pretty cool box. My question is are you going to use their line of nutrients and what kinda of soil are you going to use? Thanks so much! And I`ll be watching your grow also. I can`t start a grow until after the holidays as we will be gone..)

Lesibians and magic, reminds me of a bucks night i went to.
Good tonsee you got some mutants dude. Well done. They look much stronger than the normals hey. Will like to see if they traits carry on with clones too. Im sure we will see down the track. Happy growing!

The nukeheads are real 200% real, trinodes ,mutant 14 blade fan leaf and all.
I'm trying to upload pics and having a lot of trouble but this 1 uploaded of the tri head .
IMG_216135.JPG

The nukeheads are real 200% real, trinodes ,mutant 14 blade fan leaf and all.
I'm trying to upload pics and having a lot of trouble but this 1 uploaded of the tri head .
IMG_216135.JPG

Thats awesome PlantWrestler!!! Glad to see they are real brother. Looking forward to the rest of the pictures!!

Thats awesome PlantWrestler!!! Glad to see they are real brother. Looking forward to the rest of the pictures!!

Hey PlantWrestler, glad to here that. Great looking! I just received my order with the nice genetics box. Haven't popped them yet, waiting till after the Holidays. Are you also using their nutes?
420-magazine-mobile995139802.jpg

Here's one of the nukeheads mutant leaves this one has 14 blades ,see the tiny blade in the middle ,freaky .
IMG_215628.JPG
IMG_215736.JPG

And here's a couple snaps of some flowering beauty.
IMG_131943.JPG
IMG_132435.JPG

And last but not least I present to you "the calyx" aptly named because that 1 calyx is a dose ,1 hitter quitter !
IMG_213237.JPG

Here's one of the nukeheads mutant leaves this one has 14 blades ,see the tiny blade in the middle ,freaky .
IMG_215628.JPG
IMG_215736.JPG

And here's a couple snaps of some flowering beauty.
IMG_131943.JPG
IMG_132435.JPG

And last but not least I present to you "the calyx" aptly named because that 1 calyx is a dose ,1 hitter quitter !
IMG_213237.JPG

Awesome looking PLWrest. Also thanks about the nutes. I really didn't want to spend more $ on them when I have plenty to use from. Thanks bro!!

Yeah the breeding will be interesting if you only keep picking the weirdos. .
Think mine will be normal but its tucked away bonzai'd atn for a rainy day. It likes a bit more light than others, lucky you have no shortage of that. Lmao

I wish i had the room to do it man. Hows the bub and mum doing? Chewing into your nappy stash? .

Yeah they're great , I started in a cupboard and then a shed then a room then a few rooms he he like I just could not cull as many diff strains as I should so grow keeps getting bigger LOL

Back
Top Bottom