Normal fade or a lockout?

Tomcat420

Been PH’n my water at around 6.30 or right close to there. And going in a feed, feed, water schedule using mega crop 1 part. Thought she las lacking nitrogen so I bumped her up from 3.95 gpg to 4.5 gpg last night but she seems worse off today than last night my ph run off is good and everything I’m not sure what’s wrong. The pics with the light off was a couple days ago the pics that’s with it on is from today

IMG_6617.jpeg

IMG_6626.jpeg

IMG_6627.jpeg

IMG_6628.jpeg

IMG_6608.jpeg

IMG_6609.jpeg

IMG_6606.jpeg

IMG_6619.jpeg

Been PH’n my water at around 6.30 or right close to there. And going in a feed, feed, water schedule using mega crop 1 part. Thought she las lacking nitrogen so I bumped her up from 3.95 gpg to 4.5 gpg last night but she seems worse off today than last night my ph run off is good and everything I’m not sure what’s wrong. The pics with the light off was a couple days ago the pics that’s with it on is from today

IMG_6617.jpeg

IMG_6626.jpeg

IMG_6627.jpeg

IMG_6628.jpeg

IMG_6608.jpeg

IMG_6609.jpeg

IMG_6606.jpeg

IMG_6619.jpeg
The last 4 pics look fine.
Did you turn the led off for them?
Try feeding every time.
In the Mega Crop thread they recommend not giving water between feeds.
What are you week six?
You can make to the end no problem. :thumb:
Beautiful garden my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284😎

The bottom was actually last night then I def her right after cause she was super dry. That color changing might be from that you think? Super dry she was wilted a bit. Then I fed 4.5 MC 1 part and .40 BE in a gallon ph at 6.33

Back
Top Bottom